• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shameless Season 6 |OT| Just Family Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursn

The way frank told them was messed up, but I'm glad it happened. I didn't want fiona to get married for some reason. Debbie's story is really sad and the falling baby was crazy. Great show!

DedValve

Banned
Holy shit those last 20 minutes. Some other show was boring me and I switched to this.... I legit got teary eyed. When I think Frank couldn't be anymore of an asshole he goes and makes it bigger. Fuck you Frank.

I really, really love how they can make you feel such emotions and then they make me laugh at the end hah. Frank definitely deserved that.

This season has just been phenomenal in my opinion. So many emotional scenes and good to great acting from almost everybody.

I also legit said, "oh come on. We are going to get another season of Fiona being single?!"

Gotta wait and watch the first 30 minutes now.

I dont think weve ever had a season of fiona single.

A few episodes maybe but she was always in a relationship and even mentions it herself. I think this season will be her single and only rely on her family, friends. I hope she doesn't fall into another guys arms, shes never had to stand up on her own. She was always with someone and on average never alone for more than a few episodes at best.

V and Kev continue to prove that their relationship is so functional they had room for more lmao.

someday

Banned
Was it in this thread that someone mentioned that the actress that plays Fiona begs every season for the character to be single? I guess even she thinks Fiona could use some relationship downtime to get herself together.

aparisi2274

For some reason I have feeling that the Kev/V/Svet triangle is going to blow up in S7.... I have a nagging feeling that Kev ends up sleeping with Svet, a lot, and V gets jealous and drama ensues...

I dont think weve ever had a season of fiona single.

A few episodes maybe but she was always in a relationship and even mentions it herself. I think this season will be her single and only rely on her family, friends. I hope she doesn't fall into another guys arms, shes never had to stand up on her own. She was always with someone and on average never alone for more than a few episodes at best.

V and Kev continue to prove that their relationship is so functional they had room for more lmao.

Let me get back at you lol. Bare in mind I was drinking so I didn't quite get my point across hah.

I just want a season where Fiona settles down with a dude. In this case, Sean, was a great choice until the end. They've been building it this whole time and Frank and Sean had to mess it up. I'm actually glad that it wasn't all of Fiona's faults this time. But man, I'm just tired of her finding a relationship every season. I said that in my other post too. Tired of her getting into relationships over and over again. Time for you to take better care of yourself and your family bb.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jimmy comes back lmao.

vypek

For some reason I have feeling that the Kev/V/Svet triangle is going to blow up in S7.... I have a nagging feeling that Kev ends up sleeping with Svet, a lot, and V gets jealous and drama ensues...

I would guess it goes the other way and it is V and Svet that would be together too much and it would bother Kev. Or the story line will just fizzle out. Wasn't there also a time when V's mom seemed like she was into Kev and doing late night texting with him after she had sex with him? That didn't seem to go anywhere.

I had a dream that there was another season finale and it was just an hour of Carl chasing Frank with a gun and he kept shooting him in the back but Frank just kept running and finally got hit by a bus and Carl shot him in the face. Then the camera panned up and it was actually Mickey. That would have been a great finale.

I don't know if this is intentional but the writers make it hard to like Fiona and my only issue with it is that they're achieving it by making her do stupid things that are too predictable.

You knew her relationship with Sean wasn't going to be like even semi-permanent in the show. In fact, we know that NO relationship of Fiona's in the future, ever, will be even semi-permanent except, unless in the last season the writers decide to be uncharacteristically nice to her and she finds something permanent to kind of wrap up that quest for her. Not likely.

But it's always the same. She does something dumb, is all smiles for the immediate gratification, then it obviously falls apart and she has that deer-in-the-headlights look. Soon after, rinse and repeat. It's like: ok, she's really just not going to learn at some point?

FrsDvl

Believe it or not, but Shameless season 7 starts on October 2nd! I don't know if this is a good thing,will this be the last season?

TVexperto

Believe it or not, but Shameless season 7 starts on October 2nd! I don't know if this is a good thing,will this be the last season?

Are you serious? Thats awesome. so I guess they switched Shameless with Homeland and aire paring Shameless with the Affair?

ezekial45

Banned
Strange, but I'm down. Hopefully it's still just as good as last season.

Is this the final season, or are they still keeping this one going?

FrsDvl

Strange, but I'm down. Hopefully it's still just as good as last season.

Is this the final season, or are they still keeping this one going?

No word yet, but they usually announce the next season right after episode 1 airs.

Buy since they moved it up a few months I fear that it may be.

gabbo

I still have to catch up and watch the end of last season, but not having to wait until January will be a godsend.

aparisi2274

Every other season has started in early January, I wonder why it's starting in October this year. I can't complain about getting Shameless earlier then normal.

it'll be the first time since the show started where we get two seasons in the same year.

I also think Showtime is looking to premiere something new in January, and so they push Shameless up... I mean it is getting long in the tooth and probably only has a couple of seasons left in the tank.

vypek

Every other season has started in early January, I wonder why it's starting in October this year. I can't complain about getting Shameless earlier then normal.

Someone mentioned in another thread that a fall show wasn't going to be ready so Shameless will be in its place. I think it was the cancellation thread.cant remember which show isn't making its schedule

Bladenic

quit while you're ahead

The fuck? No. The show is still great. It's like the only Showtime show that went past S3 to remain great.

Also, good premiere. However, where's Sean? I can't remember if this was addressed in the season finale, but no mention of him concrete here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom