• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the best attacks in all of anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Beat

znAhC8yRZFBBe.gif

The GOAT

ten_thousand_hands_by_properlogic-d5wx6us.jpg

Naruto has many cool jutsu, but I always stand in awe when a character has a technique that resembles a god in any anime/manga. Hashirama's 1000 Hands Buddha is awesome.

Netero also has a badass move similar to this:
Netero-Nen.gif

It's so badass it's insane. If it wasn't for the OP opponent he faced this battle would've been decided long ago.

latest

Naruto's power creep was a bit of a shame in some cases seeing as everything became beams and explosions but Madara Uchiha making even planetary devastation look small time with Heaven concealed was damn wonderful.

madara_meteor_by_celebrei-d5wgjjk.gif

In quicker Ultimate ninja form, the second meteor is just the icing on the cake.

Though often for me simple is best, I still think my favourite thing I ever saw from Luffy in One Piece was his ridiculous headbutt used way early on in the series to beat Kuro apparently called Gomu Gomu no Kane.
cktc4vp.gif

All you need is the Gatotsu. Saitou Hajime survived and died of old age (and not in a fight), and relied on this one technique the whole damn time.

But yeah, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki is much better.

Also, Naruto's Talk no Jutsu won him a bunch of fights.

All you need is the Gatotsu. Saitou Hajime survived and died of old age (and not in a fight), and relied on this one technique the whole damn time.

But yeah, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki is much better.

Also, Naruto's Talk no Jutsu won him a bunch of fights.

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki takes my vote too although
Enishi parried that attack like it was Tuesday

Nottle

The punch at the end of Jojo part 2.

Josuke's power in part 4 which he uses in really creative ways. Though a lot of the time is hesitate it to call it attack as much as healing something or changing it to be used in a cool way.

Kira and Dio also have really cool ultimate attacks.

And of course the Cell and Gohan kameha was dope.

BO6WW9U.gif

FACE. OPEN.

Worth noting: This is actually the second time the attack/power up is used. I swear to god that this scene basically exists because the staff decided (fairly reasonably) that the previous showing just wasn't all that impressive.

So instead, DBZ in giant robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom