• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the best attacks in all of anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First page, no Ultimate Blade Works.

cqvM32l.gif

khcGDO7.gif

tumblr_nq9apmyXAp1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

28ILlj4.gif

GAF plz.

The very first reveal of the awesome Dragon Slayer from Berserk is super iconic. It's just a good, badass swing of a huge sword through raw strength. Perfect!

JBHNy9h.jpg

LogicStep

I love Gear 4. It's creative and awesome and it fits One Piece amazingly. I get why some people find it to goofy looking, but I think those people miss the point
I agree, when I saw it for the first time last couple of episodes I was sooooo HYPE! It's really awesome and so powerful it's insane.

farisr

Mad Pierott's fuckin air juggle in Bebop

tumblr_li53bmogi71qfo270o1_250.gif
Seeing this and the other Mad Pierrot moments in a music video were the reasons why I checked out Cowboy Bebop.
9093e578aab06a3909714838bf0963ae.gif

KICK THE CAN!
um... what. hahaha,

Time to start watching Gintama.
Yup. I tried watching before but only got like 6 episodes in and stopped watching. I heard it gets better later on and keep on seeing all these epic moments.and funny gifs from the show.

First page, no Ultimate Blade Works.

GAF plz.

I have to endure this watching Salty bet, that damn intro. If anyone isn't in the know, Saltybet is a mugen AI fighter twitch stream that's up 24/7, and there's exhibition matches after each tournament...and people right now like to spam the Ultimate Blade works character. And his intro is about a minute long monologue that you have to see twice before the actual fight, which goes like this-
"I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

And people in chat always go insane because of it.

Kamehameha is overrated. There, I said it. Hell, DBZ in general had two main categories of Ki attacks. Giant death ball, and kamehameha style beam, with the only real difference usually being the pose to initiate. I mean, I guess there's a few exceptions like the destructo disk, but honestly DBZ techniques weren't very original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom