• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2015!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
11675437044_931a8a9806_o.png

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

ONE MONTH REMAINS.

Eleven months out of the year are complete. We're at the home stretch. Happy Holidays, NeoGAF! We've made it to DECEMBER!

As we always do, start off your December by posting your favorite pick-ups from November. Then roll it into your latest pick-ups and please enjoy your month!

Please make sure you follow the rules of the pick-up post!

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
MarkMan

Welcome to the monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

6434662657_d8e641d917_o.jpg

isJt9IKw0XRnA.jpg

---

Hi NeoGAF. I didn't think November would be as crazy as it was for me. I thought October was busy! In November I traveled to Singapore and Japan for work. In between the fun I was able to get a lot of cool stuff. Here's my favorite pick-ups from November...

11420725_903605499707999_1964764757_n.jpg

FINALLY got a pair of Air Jordan 1 Royals <3

12237172_982332791814322_135155050_n.jpg

UFO catcher challenge! This time I was able to win a few Umaru plushies!

12277585_918838948151865_677797468_n.jpg

Does this count as a pick-up? We just opened up a new store in Tokyo at the flagship Sofmap store (4F) in Akihabara!

12093595_190337171306950_1892342132_n.jpg

Special promo item artwork for a Mad Catz TE2 FightStick. This was a collaborative effort with MARVELOUS and NITRO+ BLASTERZ :D

12277356_1520841021569730_1942899299_n.jpg

Amazing new album feat. Yasunori Mitsuda and Millennial Fair, an arrangement of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross tracks.

12224218_1491455751159922_274377459_n.jpg

New ANIPPON Mad Catz sneakers :D

12237588_1482534785386694_725593220_n.jpg

A personal grail pick-up for me. I love Chrono Trigger, so I was stoked to be able to get the Super Famicom prize version. The prize version was a giveaway in conjunction with VJUMP (popular publication aimed at young boys) and features a metallic rose gold box. There are less than 1000 of these in existence. The original Japanese SFC release (bottom) is there for comparison.

12237442_1481915895451127_1313909025_n.jpg

A friend of mine gifted me this awesome Tiger Mask shirt!

11875601_892993544131672_1836429842_n.jpg

Got a pair online and another pair in person. Just had to double up on the Air Jordan VIII 'Aqua' ! :D

What was your favorite stuff you got last month? Post it up and start posting your NEW pick-ups from this month as well!

Late November pickups.

PS2 games: Silent Hill 2 (cardboard sleeve release), and Kuri Kuri Mix
I only owned the reprint release (in default plastic PS2 case) of Silent Hill 2 until now. Which also didn't come with the extra making-of disc. And Kuri Kuri Mix is supposed to be really quite fun. In the US it's known as The Adventures of Cookie & Cream.

PSVita game: Breach & Clear
Supporting Limited Run Games by buying their first release.

PS3 game: Atelier Rorona Plus
My first Atelier series game. Picked it up for cheap and if I like it, I might look into getting more Atelier games.

PS4 game: The Order 1886 Steelbook LE
Was a Black Friday deal at Amazon.de. The steelbook is actually quite nice.

Wii/Wii U game: Rodea the Sky Soldier
Didn't really want to pay full price for this, because it's probably not that great of a game. But I do want the Wii version, and that is going to be limited to first print apparently.

3DS game: Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash

PC Engine game: Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes II

Sega Mega Drive game: Hyper Dunk

Guide: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain CE guide

Olengie

I've been behind on my pick ups.
From a Thrift Store for 25c a pop.

Gamestops 4 for 10. Not shown: Dance Central 2, X Men Wolverine Uncaged, Splinter Cell HD, NBA Street Homecourt.

After 3-4 months of Postal Hell, finally got Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment after USPS lost it the first time.

Black Friday Pick Ups.

LegendX48

Azure Striker Gunvolt
22827896083_9cb0e72d0b_o.jpg

Still debating between double dipping and getting Shantae on Wii U before the sale ends tomorrow >.>

Okay, might be cheating a bit but got this replacement unit yesterday from Fitbit after my original US unit's side button fell off by itself. Quite impressed that it took exactly one week from me filing the complaint to actually receiving the unit :)

OdiOSt1.jpg

finalflame

N3DS white faceplates came in from JP and I got my launch edition Stella Glow. Will post the entire Black Friday haul that has yet to arrive later!

1ug4did.jpg

JEKKI

awwwww yeay I got that Lord Karaage gift package!!

12276739_1530238660631227_687180297_n.jpg

and my black friday shopping has arrived!!

12292716_1659999684278666_272612244_n.jpg

it's a mochi bag!

not to be confused with a mo cheese bag,

which is something different...

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Ordered these games on Black Friday from Best Buy all for about $85. Going to finish up Uncharted 3 before I get into them. I'm starting with Until Dawn, heard a lot of great things about it.
F1oxPv8.jpg

Got my Mom an iPad Air 2 for Christmas, the 64GB model because you can't do shit with 16GB, and it was $100 off. So I paid what I would've paid normally for a 16GB. I was intended to get one for myself, but since I have my MacBook Pro and my iPhone 6s+, it won't get much use. So I'll probably get an iPad Pro 2 when that comes out, probably next Black Friday. I just hope she actually uses the thing, if not that's $500 down the drain.
51RHamk.jpg

Gamble

I bought the white Xbox One with free controller from Walmart. I'm surprised by how big the system is irl

Since my birthday was on black friday, I gifted myself some other goodies too.

Where did you snag the sweet looking yugioh deck if you don't mind me asking?

Phatcorns

I love this thread. I don't know why I think it's weird that this is the case, but this is like one of the most positive places on the internet.

byropoint

Some of this stuff is from earlier in November but here it goes:

Got a new PC both for work and gaming

saEbzTH.jpg

Replaced the stock case fans with these

Shi2N8D.jpg

Got a Bloodborne art print framed

jhx6XpG.jpg

My first ever black friday purchase

9Lonp8E.jpg

Friggz

dreamcast_zpswtdtci6r.jpg

lets try this again....picked up a few dreamcast games. happy to add them to my collection. almost done!

BNGames

How do you like it? I'm actually thinking about getting one of those or a peavey 6505 combo. I just can't decide.

Definitely need to put a overdrive in front of it to get sustain in leads, otherwise very good amp and very capible. Feels well made, I plan on doing a short video of it this weekend.

My second ps4 game. now i just need a ps4 to play them on
2015_12_03_103800.jpg

Come on Sunday

also sorry for the picture quality took it with the vita

AlfaTrion

dreamcast_zpswtdtci6r.jpg

lets try this again....picked up a few dreamcast games. happy to add them to my collection. almost done!

ERRRMAGHEERDDDD!!!!!
So much goodness. I want Gunbird 2 but the stupid local store that I found it in is selling for 200 bucks plus 13% tax :| I hate my city's inflated prices ;(

Stalk

ERRRMAGHEERDDDD!!!!!
So much goodness. I want Gunbird 2 but the stupid local store that I found it in is selling for 200 bucks plus 13% tax :| I hate my city's inflated prices ;(

Cripes, I got an EU copy from a mates store for £20! That seems really silly.

I also really want to rewatch Paprika now after seeing LegendX48's post. Girlfriend hasn't seen it, or any of Satoshi Kon's work, so that might be a good shout...

Got pick ups to come~

LegendX48

I also really want to rewatch Paprika now after seeing LegendX48's post. Girlfriend hasn't seen it, or any of Satoshi Kon's work, so that might be a good shout...

Do it!
I picked up this movie a month or so ago. Watched it. I'm still not sure what the fuck happened, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Probably just need to give it another watch :p

loved the way it played around with the physical and dream worlds and how Paprika herself moved around.

Friggz

ERRRMAGHEERDDDD!!!!!

wow...i paid 200 for everything in that picture. i didnt even hesitate lol.

all my black friday stuff finally showed up. That square enix store sale was great.
95M2OeIl.jpg

Getting a nice PS4 collection. They look good on the wall.

oWGdkBtl.jpg

Picked up a couple things this week.

Shovel Knight on PS4 and some soft cover lined notebooks. The soft covers are super hard to find for some reason. Tried 3 different Barnes & Nobles before finding one. Bought two because I know they'll be difficult to find again.

Full series on Blu Ray. I actually bought this on Black Friday but forgot to post it.

The funniest nutcracker I've ever seen. $10 Target impulse buy.

Ashtrax

Got quite a heap of things arriving in the post!

It's an Amiibo Festival!

Being the sucker that I am for Amiibo, I picked up the entire first wave of Animal Crossing figure, plus the Wii U game.

More toys to life gear, the missus and I love playing Dimensions, so I'm slowly starting to complete the set. I also picked up the Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo as well.

I tried out the Beta and thought it was pretty good, and a few mates are picking this up as well to do some YouTube recordings, so decided to go in on the purchase.

Last, but not least!

I've started picking up a vinyl collection of the best albums to list, and it was a no-brainer to get this one, the very swish picture 'Journey' vinyl set. Also in the pic is a Fallout 4 Nuka-Cola cap, and final installment of the Hobbit Trilogy extended editions. I'm really glad because this the only one where I didn't have to pick up that included an average statue in a package.

Top Bottom