• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol. 6 - Curleh West | UMvC3 Invitational | July 7

My brother (who's into LoL) just told me Marn is in serious shit with the LoL community because he (being the team manager of Team Mrn) kept 75% or so of the total money that the team gets from contracts. His former teammates are pissed and so is the community.

He also said Marn was threatened to not show up at evo or something bad would happen to him.

:lol Marn

its on the LoL subreddit

Azure J

YO RICHARDDDDDDDD

Nyguen mode man. I didn't even think he'd register as a blip on the radar in this matchup and now I'm hyped for goddamned Zero play. :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ibs8nefrlguD61.gif

Sheroking

My brother (who's into LoL) just told me Marn is in serious shit with the LoL community because he (being the team manager of Team Mrn) kept 75% or so of the total money that the team gets from contracts. His former teammates are pissed and so is the community.

He also said Marn was threatened to not show up at evo or something bad would happen to him.

:lol Marn

The other side of that: Marn claims he's being purposefully misrepresented by MegaZero, is in contact with Riot about this and will take a tons of photographs of contracts, receipts, etc to prove his point tomorrow.

The other side of that: Marn claims he's being purposefully misrepresented by MegaZero, is in contact with Riot about this and will take a tons of photographs of contracts, receipts, etc to prove his point tomorrow.

another guy on the lol team came out and verified what megazero said in the thread

rexor0717

I would love for KBR to win this. That Hulk is so far ahead of most other Hulks, its so impressive to watch. He gets in your head, makes you make mistakes.

Top Bottom