• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol. 6 - Curleh West | UMvC3 Invitational | July 7

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Zero Zero Zero

My vanilla team was Zero/She Hulk/Von Doom

It is now Chris/Dante/Sentinel

Should I go back? I feel my original is slightly better.

Dahbomb

Zero Zero Zero

My vanilla team was Zero/She Hulk/Von Doom

It is now Chris/Dante/Sentinel

Should I go back? I feel my original is slightly better.
Your new team is better mostly because it doesn't have She Hulk. You can probably play like Zero/Doom/Dante or something.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Your new team is better mostly because it doesn't have She Hulk. You can probably play like Zero/Doom/Dante or something.

I was being sarcastic lol. I know the Zero/Doom is better but Redfield is my dude and he needs Dante at all times.

livestOne

so seriously did saltybets pay these guys under the table bipson was around for a ton of tournaments, salty shows up and immedietly gets sponsorship from everyone

so seriously did saltybets pay these guys under the table bipson was around for a ton of tournaments, salty shows up and immedietly gets sponsorship from everyone

he paid to subscribe to all the FGC channels so I suspect he sponsored this tournament as well. They aren't giving him a shoutout just because

Unlucky

Well yes Salty Bet did pay them, but it wasn't under the table. Salty Bet is one of the sponsors of Curleh Mustache West 2.

Top Bottom