• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie - S1 OT of Kicking Ass and Taking Brains - from the creator of Veronica Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Frost kind of reminds me of talkative person from Monkey Island lol
Major didn't even call the cops before he let that apartment burn lol
At least they tackled the zombie thing already and then the twist came. I was whoa
That was awesome

PirateKing

Oh man this episode was amazing. Love this show.

How many episodes in total? Also, how is the reception going? I'm just worried since I don't want it to get Constantine'd.

Matty77

Show is so good. I have been loving it anyways but this episode took it to another level, if it stays that way and lasts awhile this will be the episode I think where you can say they truly found their footing and defined what it is.

Also I have liked the concept but still was worried the brain a week procedural while interesting would eventualy start to grind, but if they can focus on the brains effects and be inventive to level of this episode that should not be an issue.

Happy it's been renewed, definitley going to finish the season and unless they really fuck up I am already in.

I'm just guessing. But it didn't look like a zombie attack.

My first thought was that it was a zombie attack and she "died" right after dialing 911. It sets up an encounter between Zomsin and the police after they trace the call to the hotel, possibly exposing zombies to the outside world.

also, just guessing.

So this is the first sign of Flash crossoever. I get it now
Sarah is a zombie all along makes sense. The synergy of DC show

Typical friend reveal. Not the person the protagonist likes gets to know what he/she is (ex: Felicity finding out Ollie. Eddie finding Barry). CW formula

-Deimos

Shit has hit the fan, and of course Peyton finds out while Major is running around clueless like an idiot.

What happened to other band member?

Been watching this show and reading this thread for months, but I've never posted in here. I love this show, and I can't wait to see the season finale next week...though I'll be sad to not have any new episodes for several months.

Anyway, since I never saw these get posted, here are some promotional comic-style images for some episodes that were posted on the Facebook page for show:
Rf4eYIG.png
Wh3HPOg.jpg
IV0jd5X.jpg
2IRYWUg.jpg
jeLuV6Y.jpg
HuQDxV2.jpg
9uqEg3R.jpg
fZZjP1S.jpg
PCQxZMC.jpg
sBk4A5Q.jpg
2PJEF9m.jpg
Dszad0H.jpg

I'm a little behind, but I just had to say the episode with the devil and the imaginary weatherman was legit incredible.

I so want that weatherman to be a recurring character in season 2. He was amazing. That dance as he came out of the toilet....

TripOpt55

Been watching this show and reading this thread for months, but I've never posted in here. I love this show, and I can't wait to see the season finale next week...though I'll be sad to not have any new episodes for several months.

Anyway, since I never saw these get posted, here are some promotional comic-style images for some episodes that were posted on the Facebook page for show:

Thanks for posting this. These make for great phone wallpapers!

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I want to ship Major and Ravi so hard. The chemistry is there!

Great episode. I thought it was the finale, so excited there's one more! Glad to see Liv go full on zombie mode against Sebastian with Peyton watching. Poor Ravi, I'd go with him to San Francisco. He wasn't lying though about looking good in that suit.

Hamlet

Fantastic episode or totes awesome. Those last 10 minutes really got serious. The Liv and Sebastian fight sure was intense. So many knife stabs. Probably the worst way for Peyton to find out Liv's secret.
Also poor Clive eating the brain pizza lol.

Only one episode left. :( I wonder how it'll return next season, on one had I'd like a full season order but on the other the show is probably much better off sticking to 13, maybe 16 episodes. I do know I don't want to have to wait nine months before a new season.

Too bad this show isn't part of the Arrowverse, that could've been a good/bad sendoff for Sin.

wildfire

Banned
I'm the only one who recognizes the serial killer from "The Returned." He doesn't eat brains. He eats your liver.

:p

Anyway this was a great episode. Liv lucked out with Ravi. Payton and Major have become totally unhinged with the revelation of zombies. I hope Major tones it down when he learns what happened to Liv and Peyton comes around because living with a zombie has been fine for months.

That fight was well choreographed. I totally "believed" she fought with that knife stuck in her hand the whole time.

These are really cool.

JustinBB7

Well that was amazing. I've liked the show since the beginning but the case of the week formula made it have a slow start. But the last few episodes have been fucking great. Last 10 minutes were intense. Only 1 left, can't wait.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
i gotta say, the main actress(her name escapes me) does an amazing job.

On of the best new shows of this TV season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom