• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football League (No Quitters 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
It's that time, again!

mPOahKo.png

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6 (Current)

As always, previous players get priority. I've made the league and invited everyone back. New players can join the wait list in case anyone backs out.

League Settings

Payouts ($65 Entry Fee) (I'd like to increase this and broaden the prize pool to 5 or 6 if there's agreement)
1st - $440
2nd - $300
3rd - $200
4th - $100

We'll be using LeagueSafe again this year. I feel we need to tweak some settings but I need to re-read last year's thread to remember the suggestions folks made...

Changes I've made from last season based on feedback
- Increased bench spots from 4 to 5
- Added 0.5 points per reception

Wait List
Pepiope - joined
OJdaKiller
sangreal - joined
Bishman - joined
Ferny
J3ffro
Dr.Horrible
.GqueB.
youngplaya21
Bishman?
NYR
toweringinferno

Enron

Banned
Someone can have my spot. I did not like the way some things went down nor did I appreciate the behavior of a couple of owners, so I'm out this year. At least I finished in the money! Good luck everyone, beat Konex

Someone can have my spot. I did not like the way some things went down nor did I appreciate the behavior of a couple of owners, so I'm out this year. Good luck everyone, beat Konex

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing your concerns...Shady trades?

Read the S5 thread. I think he just didn't like some of the commentary in the thread.

PS: Sad to see you go, Enron :(

It's H2H

I'll definitely check it out.

But does the scoring include points for receptions??? Point Per Reception (PPR). I've always played in head to head leagues (H2H).

Also, I'm assuming this is a fresh redraft, not a keeper/dynasty league, right?....I'm sorry I can't read the links at yahoo at the moment.

Cloudy

Banned
I'll definitely check it out.

But does the scoring include points for receptions??? Point Per Reception (PPR). I've always played in head to head leagues (H2H).

Also, I'm assuming this is a fresh redraft, not a keeper/dynasty league, right?....I'm sorry I can't read the links at yahoo at the moment.

Re-draft. PPR is something I'm open to this year. We vote on all changes though...

Re-draft and PPR is something I'm open to this year. We vote on all changes though...

Well, as long as it isn't PPR, and it's a fresh, start from scratch draft (draft position snaking each round), I'm in...Can't believe it's almost that time of year again.

Pepiope

Re-draft and PPR is something I'm open to this year. We vote on all changes though...
Read some of the old thread. People discussing players to pick up to sabotage teams with better records from picking them up? Don't really see how you could stop that type of discussion, but at least there weren't any shady trades. Trades are just league majority?

fep

Roommate told me thread was up, I'm in for sure. I knew it was getting to be that time again...

Cloudy

Banned
Didn't notice the original email, but I'm in now.

Nice! Maybe I should PM some of the other vets just to make sure they got the email?

PS: Lemme know before you join a Yahoo $100 this year so I can hop in that as well. Can't believe I actually won something last year lol

Cloudy

Banned
Okay there are 4 spots left and a standing invitation to CrazyMoogle if he wants in this year. I will start inviting wait-listers after I hear from him.

PS: What do you guys think about upping the registration fee and making it so all playoff teams get a payout?

Not pertaining to this league but does anyone have any cool, fun suggestions for determining draft order in a 12 man league? Sick of the old "pull numbers out of a hat" routine.

That's the only fair way

Not really. We were thinking about maybe assigning (randomly) everyone a horse at a particular horse race and the finish determines the draft order, or a Nascar race, or a 12 cup beer pong setup, everyone (in a predetermined random order) gets their turn, you make a cup you get the pick written on the bottom of the cup. I kind of like those ideas. Just looking for more.

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, guys. I've renewed the league in LeagueSafe. Are we still doing $65? Anyone want to bump it up so we can spread the wealth?

PS: I'm inviting the first 4 wait-listers right now. I will do the next wave this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom