• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Football League (No Quitters 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Not GAF league but... :(

Rams D cost me back-to-back titles.

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-12-22%2520at%252011.05.06%2520PM.png

UberTag

The Rams D cost a lot of people their matchups this weekend.
Seemed kind of inexplicable for them to be rated so highly facing a scorching hot ODB and yet they were and we ignored the evidence and started them anyhow.

Cloudy

Banned
I have assigned winners and paid Uber via Paypal. Please go approve in LeagueSafe after stat corrections tomorrow.

Note: I don't forsee any outcome changes but I won't finalize till tomorrow morning

sangreal

Has the 51% been hit? There is no where that shows who has voted or not voted.

It shows for me. 8 people haven't voted, 7 have

Votes Already Cast

Approve: 7
Reject: 0

Lists the emails too, but I won't repeat them here obviously

It shows when you go to vote; you can get to it from the original email asking you to approve

acksman

Giving the benefit of the holidays to folks, and one week should be plenty of time to click "I Approve" button in your email. Need to figure out a better method though if we don't have a majority by Thursday.

sangreal

Giving the benefit of the holidays to folks, and one week should be plenty of time to click "I Approve" button in your email. Need to figure out a better method though if we don't have a majority by Thursday.

if there is no majority by thursday, the vote will end and it will go by the majority that voted

acksman

Good to know did not see that under the site, which does bring up another question. If that is the case, why even have a majority vote?

UberTag

As best as I can tell, folks who paid via PayPal don't even have access to the league's voting screen to approve the pay out.
LeagueSafe is asking us to pay the $0 we owe and effectively freezing out any access to the owner poll when we attempt to do so.

acksman

ok I voted, hopefully everyone will be courteous to get this done quickly. Did we have this much problems last year with the voting on this website?

donjezzy

As ubertag said, those who paid thru PayPal didn't even get the option to vote, I wonder if leaguesafe can fix that..

acksman

That did it, just got my email. Doh they want to charge me to pay me out in cash, unless I get a Amazon gift card, lol!

70ndElB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom