• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Twitch Marathon is Anime (Really Anime from Crunchyroll)

icedragon08

Neo Member
What time does the marathon start? First one is listed at 3:30 but no time zone so I dunno if that's my local time or not.

Starts in about 4 hours from now. Bad time for me as an European. Shame I have to travel all day tomorrow. Will miss most shows I'm interested in.
Can't wait for Bungou S2.

blakep267

Schedule is out
kTq0lln.png
Some of the times suck. Ouijisan would be hilarious to follow along with the chat but a 1am showtime? Good luck

Free Iwatobi swim club should be funny though

Also this list further proves to me that the people at CR have garbage taste with the shows they push. I'm so tired of hearing about Tanya the evil

Some of the times suck. Ouijisan would be hilarious to follow along with the chat but a 1am showtime? Good luck

Free Iwatobi swim club should be funny though

Also this list further proves to me that the people at CR have garbage taste with the shows they push. I'm so tired of hearing about Tanya the evil

Whats wrong with Tanya the evil?

blakep267

Whats wrong with Tanya the evil?
I probably should've clarified. It's not horrible(I didn't think it was great) but CR twitter and facebook etc go super hard on certain shows and never stop talking about them. Tanya was one of those shows that IMO didn't deserve it while other shows get almost no mention from them

And yes I could unfollow but I follow for other reasons like new show updates and other news.

blamite

You jerks better all watch Space Patrol Luluco whenever that's on. It and Mob Psycho are totally the two best shows in this while marathon (with Dragon Maid in third).

blakep267

Tbf it would be a much better watch with the chat. That's the main selling point for these marathons. If the chat isn't into it, why bother. Half these shows aren't even that great

I mean how can you not have Konosuba in there. One of the most hysterical shows. Like let's be real. World end and akashic records are freaking terrible

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if anyone else thinks this is a good idea, but there is serious potential here for twitch to make their own Toonami/Adult Swim style channel (with possible host and intermissions). Including a live chat on top of that would be pretty good.

Permanently A

Not sure if anyone else thinks this is a good idea, but there is serious potential here for twitch to make their own Toonami/Adult Swim style channel (with possible host and intermissions). Including a live chat on top of that would be pretty good.

Yeah I've been waiting for something like this... I think in the future there will be virtual theaters, either with VR or regular, where people watch new movies from the comfort of their home with a chatroom.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I've been waiting for something like this... I think in the future there will be virtual theaters, either with VR or regular, where people watch new movies from the comfort of their home with a chatroom.

What's crazy to me is that what you and I are describing is what justin.tv(twitch's predecessor) tried to eventually accomplish, but too many people were streaming things illegally(sport ppv's, etc) so it was shut down. Maybe twitch can pull it off this time in the future.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I have a hard time believing that "World: End ~ What are you doing. At. The end of ? The World ___ Omega are you busy? WiLl yOu SaVe Us Blue Blue ★. ULTIMATE EDITION Kawaii no STRONG WORLD PRESIDENT Hero Live. . . ... you can't possibly be revealing to me the true keikaku of how ten NEET were able to overthrow the My Beautiful Brother, The Emperor, but now that I think of it you can because I was just watching the NHK and they covered it on the news so obviously it happened but I am still processing that it did. ≛ InsidE THE RIEMANN sUM" is actually the show's title.

Redmoon

Ok that intro 100% told me the audio needs more bitrate. The pains of using studio cans I guess.

Also, LUL at breaks.

jediyoshi

When the soundtrack transitions into the credits 👌

Almost as good as when the OP transitions into the episode

Top Bottom