• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Twitch Marathon is Anime (Really Anime from Crunchyroll)

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I love how the Body Improvement Club
seem like they might be jock type assholes first but they end up being super nice.
Chat's like 3 seconds ahead of me on mobile.

Mobile always has a bigger delay than desktop for some reason.

Permanently A

"If everyone is so special, maybe you can't be what you want to be"

1x

I've forgotten just how damn good the visuals and direction of this show really are.

This twitch stream doesn't seem well structured, unfortunately. Ad breaks at unfitting moments and playing the next episode preview on a marathon is questionable.

Well, time to go to bed finally. I'll have to watch all of MS100 again some other time.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I've forgotten just how damn good the visuals and direction of this show really are.

This twitch stream doesn't seem well structured, unfortunately. Ad breaks at unfitting moments and playing the next episode preview on a marathon is questionable.

Well, time to go to bed finally. I'll have to watch all of MS100 again some other time.

Yeah the fact the webcomic has such simple straight forward designs for most things really allowed the animation team to go crazy. It helps they really knew what they were doing and tried all different kinds of art styles and actually improved on the manga in a lot of ways.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
These "breaks" are the worst thing ever. They come in at like 20% of the way into the episode and aren't time or synced to anything. Might as well put them between episodes.

It's especially baffling since almost all anime have a commercial break panel built into the anime at the mid point. Use that or at the end of each episode if you have to run ads.

mike6467

Huh. This looks fun.

I'm going through a breakup right now, and last time I got out of a relationship this long I binged on the Persona 4 endurance run. I haven't watched any anime since .hack like...12 years ago? So...valid way of coping? Seems like a legit plan for the weekend if I throw in an MMO, lots of delivery and trips to the gym to make me feel like I'm making progress somehow. That or alcohol. It'll probably be alcohol. Good times, thanks Twitch!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think the funniest part about this stream is watching people empathize with Mob's loserhood.

I had to laugh at people yelling out Za Warudo when Teru comes around.

By the way this next episode shit is about to go down like you wouldn't expect.

when Onigawara(?) punched his buddy everyone was yelling 'DORAORAORA' and it was great

also in the intro, the gas mask rising up to stare at the face is a reference to Death Notes 'Whats up People' Opening where L does the same

Top Bottom