• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2011-2012 Offseason thread of Cash Rules Everything Around Me

And so the blowing up of the Red Wings begins.

Also, this is the part where you start linking all the hockey pundits who say the Red Wings are going to miss the playoffs for the next decade or something.

Seguin

Banned
And so the blowing up of the Red Wings begins.

Also, this is the part where you start linking all the hockey pundits who say the Red Wings are going to miss the playoffs for the next decade or something.

lol

after the Red Wings sign Parise and Suter this off season they'll bounce back

You do realise that Luongo won a gold medal in 2010, right? :D Also, Luongo played extremely well last regular season AND last postseason, aside from a few games. He also played really well these first two games... the team in front of him just sucked.

Winning a gold medal because of Sidney Crosby on a ridiculously stacked team is not that impressive.

dead-shark.jpg

welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For Duck fans and other top 5 team fans, at the recent U18 WC Dumba received best D-man and Forsberg was voted best forward for what its worth, and the U18's are suppose to be a pretty big show for scouts. I've heard Forsbergs name go from 2nd down to around 8th, it'll be interesting to see where he actually lands.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dumba also captained Team Canada, I really think in a few years looking back he might be top 3 player in this draft class.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Do people think it's likely that the Canucks will try to trade Luongo in the off season?

If anyone wants his contract AND he waives his NTC - yes. If not we'll trade Schneider. But if we CAN ship Luongo, I think we will.

Top Bottom