• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

shoplifter

GG, I was gonna give that first one back if you'd have put one in when it was 2-0.

(wtf, did TL just quit the league in between our game and now?)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Theo,when would you like to play?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
shoplifter said:
GG, I was gonna give that first one back if you'd have put one in when it was 2-0.

(wtf, did TL just quit the league in between our game and now?)

Yeah that goal was freakin stupid. :lol I was trying to pass it across ice. But somehow it went straight back. Oh well.

Yeah guys I left this league after my game with Shoplifter. I'm just not having fun playing this game. I only ever play it when I play these league games. And it's obvious that my skill level is not up to par. I haven't scored yet in this league. So all I'm ever doing is slowing down the league cause I miss games and crap. And then when I finally play it's such a chore. Just not fun for me.
Being Tampa my least favorite team in the NHL right now doesn't help things either.

Have fun guys.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats cool,how about 11 pm eastern time?

Ramirez: I'm good whenever. I'm just playing a little Call of Duty right now. I'll probably have to snag dinner soon but other than that, I should be good.

Ramirez

I got MrBob in a Madden game now,I should be done round 10:30,but I need to play directly after that or it'll have to wait.

Matrix

theo said:
sounds good to me, see you then

I'll be online in 20 mins,just wanted to remind you.

Matrix

I have no idea...are you on a router? Thats the only thing I could think of.

Btw their was only one so-so legit goal *if you can even call it that* in that game,I cant believe I scored for you :lol and that other one for me was pure luck,rolling on top of your goalies mask and then into the goal..got to love espn games :\

Matrix

I havent played it in 3 weeks...the first few minutes I couldnt even get control of the puck against you :lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Damn, this puppy slowed down. Anyways, whoever I'm scheduled to against next, I'll be on Live tomorrow (Friday) after 6:30pm. So let's go!

Cloudy

Banned
Everyone who's still active in this league should post a reply by tonight. If it's less than half the league, I'll forfeit us to the playoffs and we can start a smaller league after this one is over...

With the mastery of NHL I've got now, I should never lose another game. But if simming gets us closer to the point where I can claim the GAF Stanley Cup and lord it over all of you, then so be it.

Matrix

I'm still active,but if you want to to sim I dont see a problem with it.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DJ Demon J said:
With the mastery of NHL I've got now, I should never lose another game. But if simming gets us closer to the point where I can claim the GAF Stanley Cup and lord it over all of you, then so be it.
surprise.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
It was waaay too much trouble to forfeit each game so I just put that league out of it's misery. If we can get 8 folks who'll actually play, we can start another one :p

shoplifter

Sounds good, may I recommend that we make penalties last slightly longer than the game minutes they're based on? Helps to set up PP and stuff. Another league I'm in uses 8min periods w/ 1:15 realtime PP, and its awesome.

I also hereby claim Colorado.

Top Bottom