• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have a new internet provider now. And everything should be fine on my side regarding speed.

I am available Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Let me know when you want to play.

Whoever you are. :p

Truelize said:
I have a new internet provider now. And everything should be fine on my side regarding speed.

I am available Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Let me know when you want to play.

Whoever you are. :p

Saturday night sounds good.

bishop flaked on me! you were hanging out with dorsey weren't you... WEREN'T YOU!!!

oh well, on the plus side i rocked hardcore in DOA:U online... actually not really

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Sorry FMT, I got sucked into San Andreas and completely forgot. I'll be on at 1 PM today and will stay on until I see you.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Penalties aside, that was the TOUGHEST defensive game I have ever played. Just battling to find an edge without giving up the odd-man rush was draining as hell, plus both goalies were standing on their heads, especially Raycroft on my dekes. Awesome game, man.

gg Bish

LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS :D

1leafssat.jpg

Sundin celebrates his fantastic hat trick in Toronto's huge 3-0 shutout of Vancouver.

shoplifter

I need someone to take over Tampa Bay in the other league if anyone's interested.

Also, Truelize lemme know about Sunday evening.

Top Bottom