• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
So it's not just me? I checked all my router settings, DMZ, forwarded ports - everything's shipshape and was working less than an hour ago. Fuck Xbox Live.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
I suggest everyone play ASAP because I will not be extending the deadline again. I'm ready when you are, Tru...

I can play at any time as well. Let me know. I'll check here every ten minutes or so.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I am back, but I have to leave for a little..... so TONIGHT SHOPLIFTER.... this is the slowest league EVER... i could have stayed in the other NFL league if I knew we only played once every two weeks..

shoplifter

Malleymal said:
I am back, but I have to leave for a little..... so TONIGHT SHOPLIFTER.... this is the slowest league EVER... i could have stayed in the other NFL league if I knew we only played once every two weeks..

Sounds good. I can play after 9pm est. I'll come back and check periodically.

Cloudy

Banned
I waited till 8:30, Tru. I'm around playing other stuff so bump the thread, I guess.

PS: You can always rejoin the NFL league, Mally. EQ is almost done anyways :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
I waited till 8:30, Tru. I'm around playing other stuff so bump the thread, I guess.

Yeah sorry Cloudy. I just up from a long winters nap. It's 9:47 now. Can you still play?

Cloudy

Banned
That was kinda weak, dude. Why play through the lag till I'm up 2-0 going for goal 3? Anyways, check your connection :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
hey Cloudy, sorry man. But that was way too bad on my end. You can take the win if you want. I don't really care. I just couldn't bring myself to play through that for an hour.

I did a bandwidth check and I'm getting 1.2 megabits per second. But I think my ISP is cheaping out on bandwidth or something. I'm gonna make a call tomorrow cause both those games were way too laggy.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
shoplifter said:
Sounds good. I can play after 9pm est. I'll come back and check periodically.

Just got back from shopping... so let me know when u are ready, i will be in the lobby

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cloudy said:

yea... I am back in that bitch... I will sign in after my nhl game... invite me back...

theo

Contest Winner
bishoptl said:
So it's not just me? I checked all my router settings, DMZ, forwarded ports - everything's shipshape and was working less than an hour ago. Fuck Xbox Live.

lets shoot for tomorrow night sometime, i'm free after 10:30 est

shoplifter

Ok, Malley lemme know if tonight is good for you. I was recovering from the worst binge-drinking related hangover in recent history.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'll be on tonight, theo - got a game scheduled with Shoplifter, and I'll play you right afterwards if that's OK.

Who's DaAnswer3? After these last few fools finish up their games and the league advances to the next week, I'm free weeknights to give your Coyotes another loss.

Maverick

Okay Ramirez, I'm here. If you notice I rarely even post on GA anymore except the league threads. haha.

How's about tonight at 10 est?

shoplifter

was idling in lobby for around 1/2 hour from 9 on.

I can't add you to my friends list since yours is full, i'm gonna go play some stuff. gimme a time so we can get this in (before 10:30, or sometime tomorrow), it's really boring to idle all night.

plus i really need to take a shit

theo

Contest Winner
bishoptl said:
I'll be on tonight, theo - got a game scheduled with Shoplifter, and I'll play you right afterwards if that's OK.

sure, just let me know when your are ready

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Looks like Shoplifter isn't around, we can play our game now. I'm waiting in the lobby and just sent you a message....

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Holy crap man - that lag was RIDICULOUS. My game with Shoplifter was pretty choppy, but ours was unplayable. That timeout was a blessing in disguise, as far as I'm concerned. Can we get a reset, please?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
horse shit SHIT SHIT SHIT

Live is totally down for me now. Sorry theo, I'm done. Wanna try tomorrow around same time?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That wasn't me or you, that was Live. Everyone is complaining here. It's just running really really slowly right now.

That lag gave you a nice goal. Freakin goalie just chucks it backwards into his own net. Idiot.

And what's with those little floater shots? Do you know how to play cheap at every game? :lol

Cloudy

Banned
Umm...it was you.....

I'll reset the game but I'm not playing you again till you fix your connection. If you're not set by the time everyone else is done, we need to move on...

I won't even respond to your "cheap" comment...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Umm...it was you.....

I'll reset the game but I'm not playing you again till you fix your connection. If you're not set by the time everyone else is done, we need to move on...

I won't even respond to your "cheap" comment...

The comment was a joke. Hence the laughing smiley. I sent the game to arbitation. You can have your win. And your tone sucks man. Gee could you come across ruder? Please try. Any of the comments I make are all in fun. I wont make them anymore Cloudy.

My connection is fine. I wonder why two other people in here were just complaining about the lag. And I couldnt' even sign into Live after our game disconnected.

And seeing as I cannot "fix" my connection because it is running fine when I play other Xbox live games right now (other than Sega sports) I guess we will not be playing. Go ahead and move the schedule on. Take your win.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't like jokes about me cheesing so you might wanna lay off those 'jokes" if you don't like "rude" replies. And if I just wanted a win so badly, do you think I'd have agreed to quit yesterday? Goodnight, dude....

shoplifter

Cloudy said:
I don't like jokes about me cheesing so you might wanna lay off those 'jokes" if you don't like "rude" replies. And if I just wanted a win so badly, do you think I'd have agreed to quit yesterday? Goodnight, dude....

Then it might behoove you to not be so quick to accuse other people of said activity, because guess what...they don't either.

Cloudy

Banned
Hey, when I called you cheese, I backed it up with what I thought was cheese (and why). Whether you accept it or not, you obviously saw why I felt that way. He was "jokingly" calling a back-hand shot cheese. Why? I dunno o_O

PS: The dump from the sweet spot in allstar mode is still cheesy as fuck IMO :D

Top Bottom