• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malakhov said:
Truelize? You're still on?

Anytime after Wednesday man. I'm out of town right now. Home sometime Wednesday morning. So Wednesday night and/or later is good for me.

shoplifter

if you're around i can hop on theo!

edit: must have just missed you. I suppose that we can get both our games in tomorrow evening. how's 9est sound?

Fifty

Marty, what time thursday evening is good for you? Unless you respond here, I'll go on at 10 EST (Since that's when you posted last in this thread) and hope you're on. :p I hope we can play.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I am calling Malakhov out. Bring yourself to XBox Live. Play a game of hockey.

Tell your goalie to let in everything. I need a win. :D

theo

Contest Winner
hey shoplifter let me know when you want to play...i can play tonight after my nba games or anytime tomorrow from like 7est onward

edit: we should play both of our league games back to back, since we're matched up in both leagues this week!

shoplifter

theo said:
hey shoplifter let me know when you want to play...i can play tonight after my nba games or anytime tomorrow from like 7est onward

edit: we should play both of our league games back to back, since we're matched up in both leagues this week!

Tomorrow shortly before/after 9pm est works best since I can put my loving wife to bed. Let's go with this league first, then hit the other one.

I'm a little tired tonight after the debates and working on setting my webserver up, or I'd at least hit one.

Oh wait, give me a few minutes. I just remembered i'm sending a file for GA. It's going to thrash our game cuz it's pushing my upload. I'm on waiting though.

Fifty

Marty Chinn said:
Oh wait, give me a few minutes. I just remembered i'm sending a file for GA. It's going to thrash our game cuz it's pushing my upload. I'm on waiting though.

I wondered where all that lag came from. It didn't affect the game too much, good game dude.

shoplifter

Holy shit those games were awesome. I could have scored on that one time (game one) your keeper came out, but I figured it wouldn't be fair.

I even turned off my PC to make sure the lag wasn't on my end.

Two really awesome games though. Could've gone either way.

Fifty

Konex, update the league page more often ;)

We're waiting on Malakov and Truelize. Two of our quickest players ;)

and Bishop and Maverick...who probably should have played sooner!! Come on folksies.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey I'm here all weekend. If he doesn't show up I should get the default. :D
I have made way more posts trying to get into contact with him.

*maybe that will make him available tonight to play.*

Malakhov

Banned
True I'm on let's go at it tonight.

And truelize you havent made yourself more available :p
It's just that when you were on I wasnt and when I was on you weren't. I even logged on xbox live a couple of times to see if you were there.

Anyways I can play tonight so let's make it happen.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malakhov said:
True I'm on let's go at it tonight.

And truelize you havent made yourself more available :p
It's just that when you were on I wasnt and when I was on you weren't. I even logged on xbox live a couple of times to see if you were there.

Anyways I can play tonight so let's make it happen.

LoL. Gotta be tomorrow then man. I have plans tonight. Play me tomorrow night sometime after 8 est. Let me know.

Is Alias on yet? If that is starting tomorrow then that takes precedence.

Cloudy

Banned
I forgot to forfeit last night but I'll do it as soon as I get home tonight. Forfeits will be determined by what I've seen in this thread...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Malakhov we only have until Konex gets home. Lets play I'm home almost all day today. Just out for a couple of hours. Let me know here or pm me.

I think Bishop should be given the authority to use the banstick on those who continually wait until the deadline to play their games.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DJ Demon J said:
I think Bishop should be given the authority to use the banstick on those who continually wait until the deadline to play their games.

Hey now. I'm here, it's just that Malahkov and I must have opposite schedules or something.

Thank God....time for more hockey! :) DM, I'm available tonight to give the Mighty Ducks a mighty whuppin'. Let me know when you're free.

Top Bottom