• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

shoplifter

Cool. I understand. I think that Konex is blowing this out of proportion though. I can agree that it gets annoying when the goalie gets that far out, but it's also annoying stuff that occurs like freezing the puck on a power play (when it takes 20-30 seconds gametime off the clock.) I fully admit that I'm guilty of this, but it'd be a hell of a lot more fun if people wouldn't swarm the goalie (or the goalie just freeze it when my forwards are at the blue line) and then play could continue w/o forcing a faceoff.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Bishop I can play whenever you are ready..... but weds, is my birthday and friday I am throwing a party down in Baltimore for R kelly, so I will be gone mostly all weekend or Recovering

Fifty

Heh, good thing the 60 second post timer stopped me from posting...I now see your edit. Ok, fine. Tomorrow it is. But tell me when you'll be on and I'll meet you there. I'm free all tomorrow, so just pick a time and I'll show up.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
bishoptl said:
Malleymal, let's go Thursday then. 8 pm PST sharp!

that might be bad, there is a possibility I might be leaving for Maryland the night before.... can u play now?

edit, never mind, I am going to sleep... hopefully we can get this in before my big week

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Marty I play you next. I'm out of town as of Tuesday morning. I will be back on Thursday. And I will be home until Sunday so that should give us plenty of time to get this game in. Let me know man.

shoplifter

shit. must have just missed you. the wife's shows are on at 8, and after that is the vp debate.

what time can you play tomorrow? anytime after 8:30 est works for me.

Cmdr. Solrak said:
AGAIN!!??!?!?! WHAT DID HE SAY THIS TIME!?!?!?

everytime my opponent happens to be Demon....he happens to get banned.

The post went like this:

DJ Demon J said:
drohne said:
mario is gay

IAWTP

and thus, I was banned.

MilitantBlack, whoever you are, I'm free all night tonight to play. Let's get our game finished asap.

Maverick

Dj, I'm going to go on at 10 pm est.

hopefully you will get this and be around to play. i don't have your aim screen name.

shoplifter

DM: Guess we're not going to get that game in tonight. Let's try again tomorrow around 9pm.

Besides, it's your birthday. Drink.

DMczaf

shoplifter said:
DM: Guess we're not going to get that game in tonight. Let's try again tomorrow around 9pm.

Besides, it's your birthday. Drink.

:lol I tried to play as many online league games as I could before I left. Only got my ESPN NFL and Madden league games in. I guess we'll play tomorrow

Maverick said:
Dj, I'm going to go on at 10 pm est.

hopefully you will get this and be around to play. i don't have your aim screen name.

I'm free all day today--got out of work due to an electrical grid blowout in my building. My AIM is Atreides815 .

theo

Contest Winner
cloudy i can play anytime tonight from now until 10pm est. otherwise we will have to play sunday or later.

shoplifter

jesus.fucking.christ.

i'm trying to figure out what the hell just happened, as dm annihilated me. my ai players wouldn't check, even when I turned forechecking down they didn't play back.

w.t.f.

edit: guess next time I'll pick a team with more than one player rated over 85.

gg Mav, that was edge of the seat the whole game. You really put the pressure on and had some great chances in the last 3 minutes.

3-3 Leafs! woooooo :D

*waves Canadian flag*

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Jesus Christ. Up 2-0 in the second and the fucking game freezes. Sega, you have the shittiest QA I've ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Can we get our game reset? Malleymal, do you have time to play again?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
bishoptl said:
Jesus Christ. Up 2-0 in the second and the fucking game freezes. Sega, you have the shittiest QA I've ever had the misfortune of coming across.

Can we get our game reset? Malleymal, do you have time to play again?
honestly, ididnt see my self coming back in that game, If you want you can have the game. its cool with me.... its on you, whatever you want to do

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It's just that if we can't get it reset and play tonight, you're done for the weekend...and nearly everyone else has advanced their games. I don't like to get wins without finishing games, but there might not be another choice if you can't play tomorrow. :\

Sega is like that slutty gf that keeps hitting on your friends but also happens to give you the world's greatest hummers. It's hard to stay mad when everything works correctly, but when it fucks up....ARGH

Cloudy

Banned
I can reset it now...Lemme know...

edit: In the 2nd? Reset :p

Bish are you on a wireless router? This year's games hardly ever drop and it's happened to you like 3 times now :eek:

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
bishoptl said:
gg Malleymal...man things got chippy about halfway through! :lol

hahaha yea man, that was the most violent penalty ridden game I have ever played in all my years of NHL video game goodness... Great game...

Maverick

Yo DJ, you really got some game.

I couldn't do anything at all in the first period. I usually rely on Fleury to keep me in it and try to take only really high percentage shots, but I only got a handful of those against you.

I'm not in my prime right now, but you are a really good player.

Damn, 3-3...I gotta start playing this game more this year.

Top Bottom