• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok I can play now...just post here again and I'll go log on.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be online at 11:20...

Matrix

My cable modem connection is fine and I cant get on xbox live...wtf says its down >_< Dm said this happened twice to him yesterday...wtf is this shit

Maverick said:
Yo DJ, you really got some game.

I couldn't do anything at all in the first period. I usually rely on Fleury to keep me in it and try to take only really high percentage shots, but I only got a handful of those against you.

I'm not in my prime right now, but you are a really good player.

Damn, 3-3...I gotta start playing this game more this year.

Thanks Mav, I appreciate the compliment! :) I recall very close games between us in NHL2K3 (back when the rest of GAF couldn't even get close to our skill); this game in particular could have easily swung your way (several incredibly close plays with an open goal and your mans' stick inches from the puck).

Anytime you want to scrimmage let me know.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Matrix said:
My cable modem connection is fine and I cant get on xbox live...wtf says its down >_< Dm said this happened twice to him yesterday...wtf is this shit
The same thing is happening to me - I can't connect to Live at all, yet all my connections are fine.

Malakhov

Banned
I have a good 3 hours free right now Matrix if you can get on. I'm about to play my secondary league game against dj so hop on on xbox live if you want.

Matrix

Mala,I can play now? Are you ready to hand me a loss,I havent played this game in weeks.

Matrix

Ok im going on.

Ps- no mic here

Malakhov

Banned
Hand you a loss? More like hand you a win. I'm 1-4 and haven't played the game in 2 weeks. I dont have my mic with me now so no worries there.

I'm ready when you are.

Matrix

GG,you gave me like 2 of those goals..your goalie is a tard :(

Matrix

Yea I can play.

Juts reply to this post and I'll go log on :)

gg Matrix....I'll admit that 2nd goal was a little bullshit cause my wing was holding your defenseman on the left side of the goal while the center and other wing pulled a one-timer. :)

4-3 Leafs!!!!!!

Don't call it a comeback... :D

Matrix

GG DJ...I couldnt get anything by your goalie :(

Fifty

Is Marty the Sharks? When do you want to play dude. I don't see him in this thread often, anyone know if he has AIM?

Ramirez

Oh,I saw St. Louis and for some reason thought of the Blue Jackets,isn't that what your teams called? LMAO!

Whose St. Louis?

Fifty: Why didn't you send me a private message? I can't tonight. I'm preparing for something tomorrow. The earliest I can do is tomorrow night but probably more reasonably Wednesday would work better when I'm completely free.

Top Bottom