• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Can the Leafs be stopped? Facing constant pressure from 2 mid-period OT power plays by the Mighty Ducks, the Leafs forced the puck down the ice for a quick flurry of shots, maintained the pressure, and slipped the punk in between Giguere's legs, igniting the raucous home Toronto crowd and giving the Leafs their 5th straight victory since they received a new GM.

Current Leafs standing: 4th W/L/T 5/3/0

Great game DM, you forced me to play very defensively the entire game, and also very effectively killed the PPs that I got.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The thing about baseball though - nobody knows when the damn game will end and my gf wants to use the TV after 8:30. Theo, can we play either Thursday or Friday after 8pm PST? I'll be available on both days.

theo

Contest Winner
unfortunately i wont be around this weekend, so if i dont get the game in tonight i will probably have to forfeit unless we can play sunday.

shoplifter

Malley -

I am sick and hitting the sack soon. If we can play here in the next 10 min or so, I can go tonight. Else, Sunday evening is the best shot, I'll be out of town till then.

Can you play now? I have guests coming from out of town for the weekend. If I don't play soon, I won't be able to play until late Sunday.

It was supposed to be good until the end of November. I dunno why all of a sudden its expired. I need to get in contact with MS PR because they set up the account and I don't know what four digits they used for the CC#.

I just found out what happened. They just got canceled today and will have to switch it over. I dunno how soon they can do this. Here's the e-mail about it....

We are in the process of moving all Xbox Live accounts currently being billed to the Microsoft corporate card, and need to switch them to the credit cards of the individual and/or publication belonging to the Live accounts. We are doing so in order to allow access to the great downloadable content available on Xbox Live.



Don稚 worry, these will still be free. We will supply you with a 12-month subscription code to maintain your free access to the service, but we have to have your credit card information in order to make the switch. You also have the option of doing the switch over the phone if you池e more comfortable.



So there are three choices: you can either let your Xbox Live account be cancelled, or let us know how you壇 like to work the transfer to your own credit card ・by phone or by e-mail. There痴 no reason to send credit card info now, we just need to know how you want to do this ・cancel the account, switch by phone or switch by e-mail.



Please let me know any of us know by end of day Tuesday what you壇 like to do.

Very sorry for this inconvenience, but it痴 a step that has to be taken.

solrak i am around tonight. i'm not good with timezones (i think that is 9pm my time, it's 7:45 now), so just repost here when you can play. i'll be checking this thread periodically tonight!

awesome game solrak!

damn we went pretty much 3 whole periods without any scores, and then in the last 4 mins we both got goals. so there is 25 seconds left in OT and solrak is on the PP and gets a nice one-timer.

good game dude, i lose another one goal game! :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
shoplifter said:
Malley -

I am sick and hitting the sack soon. If we can play here in the next 10 min or so, I can go tonight. Else, Sunday evening is the best shot, I'll be out of town till then.

sunday is cool for me... afte the games...

Cloudy

Banned
I suggest everyone play ASAP because I will not be extending the deadline again. I'm ready when you are, Tru...

Top Bottom