• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of interesting dark match stuff going on. Sanity ran in on Rich Swann. Jose came out after the beat down and challenged Eric Yong. Bad idea. Sanity beat his ass too.

Hasney

There is a lot of interesting dark match stuff going on. Sanity ran in on Rich Swann. Jose came out after the beat down and challenged Eric Yong. Bad idea. Sanity beat his ass too.

Means Rich Swann and Jose are going to tag more though. Woo!

Johnny Gargano is secretly the best all round guy they have on the whole roster. He could fit in anywhere - even World Championship level - and feel like he belongs.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Soooooooo... why is everyone turning on Nak?

Is it just internet being the internet and its about time people turned on the popular guy, or are there legit reasons?

I only watch the takeover specials.

Soooooooo... why is everyone turning on Nak?

Is it just internet being the internet and its about time people turned on the popular guy, or are there legit reasons?

I only watch the takeover specials.

People are tuning on Nak? I dont think so. It might be just an outspoken idiotic minority if anything.

The only thing about Nak people are turning on is that Value Village sparkly red shirt he wears.

Edit: It still tickles me that Nak did a stretcher job off one uranage slam into the steps.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This is my first time subbed to wwe network and the quality seems great so far.

Winners:

Nakamura-sama
Asuka-chan
Roode-dono
DIY-kun
Authors of Pain-chin

AoP will probably feud with DIY for the titles, DIY is supposed to be moving up to be a part of the Cruiserweight Division soon. Meanwhile it's likely time for Joe and the Revival to move up. Asuka isn't moving up until someone (likely Ember Moon) gets a big push. Roode will likely take the title from Nakamura when he moves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom