• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios SDCC Panel - No Stakes, Plenty of Shawarma

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Instead of waiting for the potato, what if we just hack Marvel?

tenor.gif

HACKENGERS ASSAMBLE

giphy-downsized-large.gif

whipihguh

Banned
I presume the full clip is gonna take some time to render. The fact that this tiny clip got out on Instagram pretty much guarantees the rest is coming, though.

Seems like Spidey's got the glowing eyes from Slott's recent run, so that's pretty cool.

WillyFive

Marvel are such dumbasses. This is how they want people to consume their marketing?

Masking unfinished and early visual effects with blur and the addition of screaming and excited fans to the beats of the footage? It's actually a great way of doing it. Youtube even has dedicated videos just to footage like that.

Yeah I was really hoping they were going to actually film this out on some asteroids with zero gravity

The action suffers.

Marvel are such dumbasses. This is how they want people to consume their marketing?

Yes, this is exactly how they want us to.

This is exactly how marketing works because we've been talking about a trailer we've never seen for days and we're losing it over a 3 second handy cam footage on instagram.

This is marketing.

mjc

Yes, this is exactly how they want us to.

This is exactly how marketing works because we've been talking about a trailer we've never seen for days and we're losing it over a 3 second handy cam footage on instagram.

This is marketing.

Yep.

You understand how much hype is being created right now? Let it simmer with a potato for a few days, then drop it officially and it'll explode. They may or may not do that second part, but this is definitely generating hype.

Boke1879

That's what I'm saying. It's not about "they know they have people by the balls"

It's just this is how people are getting a first look at this footage. Might as well release it.

Top Bottom