• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Marvel Studios SDCC Panel - No Stakes, Plenty of Shawarma

I see they pre shrunk the black character for China

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Why are your people like this?

Marvel got us edging over here. They know what they doing. I still expect the BP trailer to drop before IW. At least officially.

jett

D-Member
No people, usually companies want to showcase their products in the best possible light. Not this garbage.

WB certainly wasn't pleased when the Suicide Squad footage leaked, it wasn't part of some marketing master plan.

This is just outmoded bullshit. At least one of the big studios has seen the light and is smarter about what they show at Comic-con.

Let's hope there's a riper and fuller potato out there, I guess.

Hey look, I'm hyped as hell for the King, but this could actually make Captain Marvel not be such a fasict.

Also while I'm here:

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE CURRENT BLACK PANTHER COMIC

A non-fascist Carol is just less of an asshole, not more interesting.

Meanwhile Panther gonna be the GOAT comic book movie.

Gleethor

No people, usually companies want to showcase their products in the best possible light. Not this garbage.

WB certainly wasn't pleased when the Suicide Squad footage leaked, it wasn't part of some marketing master plan.

This is just outmoded bullshit. At least one of the big studios has seen the light and is smarter about what they show at Comic-con.

Let's hope there's a riper and fuller potato out there, I guess.
What you have to understand is, Sony doesn't need to allow crossplay because they're the market leader

Top Bottom