• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

ultron87

We can accept the double is legit because using highlights for things beyond votes and things allowed by your role is directly against the rules.

cabot

It's an interesting twist on the double vote but as Corn said there is no real reason for scum not to target batsnacks tonight, unless some other target comes up for them. However there could be more to it.

I mean I can think of a few reasons why scum wouldnt target batsnacks tonight

1) Doctor
2) Watcher
3) Voyeur

cabot

We can accept the double is legit because using highlights for things beyond votes and things allowed by your role is directly against the rules.

This is why I want batsnacks to do a VOTE, now theoretically he could be modkilled but when this has happened before we've only been given warnings.

I guess its up to batsnacks.

*Splinter

I'm suspicious of the part where he uses a different command for voting. Maybe it's to appease the vote counter but it gives him no option to blend in.

I guess in the age of instant vote counts there is no blending, but the double voters we've had before have been either optional or confirmed town. Would be a very nin twist to have a scum double voter.

batsnacks

This is why I want batsnacks to do a VOTE, now theoretically he could be modkilled but when this has happened before we've only been given warnings.

I guess its up to batsnacks.

I'm not going to break the rules to mod-confirm my role, that's not how I like to play. If the double was fake (it's not), we will all hear about it eventually.
UNVOTE[/unvote]

cabot

I'm Shane McMahon, I'm a one-shot day cop, I type a command in here and then our friendly moderator will respond again in the forum with a message that depends on whether or not the highest voted player is scum.

I've had enough of this:

giphy.gif

cabot

I'm not going to break the rules to mod-confirm my role, that's not how I like to play. If the double was fake (it's not), we will all hear about it eventually.

That's fine but we've never had a double vote power that could only double vote before. You must have some sort of counter to stop an early NK if you're town.....

*Splinter

I'm Shane McMahon, I'm a one-shot day cop, I type a command in here and then our friendly moderator will respond again in the forum with a message that depends on whether or not the highest voted player is scum.
Didn't even see this. Just to check: are you being sincere here?

squidyj

oh darn did I forget my [i ] [/i ] tags. You got me. I'm scum.

you're so low energy bro, but you want me to know that you're here and you're paying attention. Well senpai notices you, senpai notices that you're trying to get noticed by all of the senpais and that's not cool.

Kawl_USC

you're so low energy bro, but you want me to know that you're here and you're paying attention. Well senpai notices you, senpai notices that you're trying to get noticed by all of the senpais and that's not cool.

ah of course i should be high energy like all these other day 1 role claims you right

HEY BLARG YOU READY BRO

WHOS READY FOR SUPER DYNA-oh crap you've all already started.

yeah sorry for my absence i was kind of unconscious

naturally this being day 1 leaves us without much to go on,
im okay with burb's miller claim, its a role that seems aimed at just causing undue confusion and suspicion, so coming clean about it early looks to be the best way to avoid that.
and i trust the hogan claim, personally i dont see any significant reason to be suspicious of it.

squidj's claim: so i guess this means you will be using it today, but why?

*Splinter

I wonder how squid's role interacts with Burb's? I'm guessing we won't know for sure, but what do you think squid? Based on your role pm

nin1000

Banned
cabot (1)
kawl_usc 92
*splinter 152 (192)

nukedeggs (0)
cabot 94 (165)

burbeting (2)
palmer_v1 118
seath 176

sorian (0)
*splinter 131 (152)

bowlie (0)
cabot 165 (167)

batsnacks (1)
cabot 167 (217)
retromg 212
batsnacks 235 (257)
batsnacks 235 (257)

scraftydevil (0)
squidyj 202 (262)

kalor (0)
retromg 210 (212)

robotninjahornets (0)
cabot 217 (234)

blargonaut (0)
salvapot 218 (221)

no lynch (1)
salvapot 221

seath (1)
robotninjahornets 226

stanleypalmtree (1)
cabot 234

ourobolus (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)
royal_flush 247 (247)

roytheone (0)
royal_flush 247 (247)

kawl_usc (1)
squidyj 262

Kalor

I saw it as a joke claim as well but I don't know how useful it is on the first day. I guess since all it does is confirm town that it will only benefit town. Confirming a town member doesn't really benefit the mafia when they know who town are.

ultron87

I'd prefer such an ability was hidden and used later on in some high tension THUNDERDOME situation. So not sure why he decided to claim right away beyond gambit reasons.

I saw it as a joke claim as well but I don't know how useful it is on the first day. I guess since all it does is confirm town that it will only benefit town. Confirming a town member doesn't really benefit the mafia when they know who town are.

Perfect cover role!!!

squidyj

I might have to use my ability if I think town is making a huge mistake, but I'm not exactly planning on using it today. so lets all just lynch Kawl and get a scum today and I won't have to do anything.

Kawl_USC

I might have to use my ability if I think town is making a huge mistake, but I'm not exactly planning on using it today. so lets all just lynch Kawl and get a scum today and I won't have to do anything.

come on for saying i'm a low energy poster at least my energy doesn't go to dumb things

Why the hell did you bring it up then? That was dumb. Like rly dumb.

And speaking of Kawl I need to remember not to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he has good music taste *emoGAF high five*

why even claim it beforehand?
if it has the mod post in the results into the forum, then there is no need to even explain in before using it.
i am be the confused at this turn of event.

Top Bottom