• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

RACHELLE's
SABRINA'S
HOH NOMINATIONS
:
___Heather & Allison___ with the plan to pull down Allison and to backdoor Ika

Sabrina's so lucky. She gets to have 2 consecutive weeks as head of household.
Can she make it 3 in a row? Tune in next Thursday and find out.

RACHELLE's
SABRINA'S
HOH NOMINATIONS
:
___Heather & Allison___ with the plan to pull down Allison and to backdoor Ika

ahh.gif

These girls are beyond salvation. Now I see why Neda doesn't even bother. She's safe for a couple of weeks, why get into the mess?

UberTag

I've never disliked a group of girls so much in a season of BB. Now I just feel sad for them.
They're so feeble and weak in this game it's easy to overlook that they actually outnumber the guys by a 7-to-5 margin right now.
7 girls walked into that house on Day 1 and 7 girls still remain.
Girls have even won the last 3 competitions.

And yet almost none of them have a shot at winning.

UberTag

Jon decides to talk game with Rachelle in the pantry...

Jon: "What's your plan for the week?"
Rachelle: "Allison and Heather with a potential to backdoor someone"
Jon (super excited): "I'm down. I'm 100% down. We just have to make sure that we have the numbers and then he's gone. That's a HUGE move."
Rachelle: "I don't think we're talking about the same person..."
Jon: "It's not Andrew?"
Rachelle: "No..."
Jon (even more excited): "Kenny?!??!"
Rachelle: "No.."
Jon (confused as fuck): "What? Is it me? Is it a girl?"
Rachelle: "I'll tell you after the veto."
Jon: "Why isn't it Andrew?"
Rachelle: "Because then I'd be fucked..
Jon: "What do you mean? With who?"
Rachelle: "Well I don't know... Kenny..."
What Kenny thinks of the new HOH's intelligence...

bandicam-2014-03-21-12-16-41-606.jpg

Holmes

As per, Kenny gets what he wants, 4/4
Good. At least he has a brain. He might not be winning any comps or getting secret powers, but he's getting what he wants. Which is more to say than someone who pisses away her HOH or gets a secret power handed to him only to lie about it and make him a much larger target than he already was.

UberTag

Good. At least he has a brain. He might not be winning any comps or getting secret powers, but he's getting what he wants. Which is more to say than someone who pisses away her HOH or gets a secret power handed to him only to lie about it and make him a much larger target than he already was.
I would hope he has a brain.
It's literally his last name.
He's Kenny Brain.

UberTag

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE:
In the midst of a drunken pool party tonight, Jon formally made an F2 pact with Neda and an F3 pact with Adel & Arlie - within less than a 5 minute span.

Also, Heather appears to have finally found a friend in the house in Allison who plans to back her up and work with her on the off chance they both survive the week (which is likely). Arlie also talked game with Heather earlier today with Sarah's blessing.

Look for things to get interesting once Ika leaves on Thursday.

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-21-18-34-00-501.jpg

LATE NIGHT UPDATE:
Arlie decided to amp up his frenetic overplaying again by brokering a 6-person alliance between him, Jon, Adel, Ika, Heather and Neda... while expecting Andrew to get backdoored this week and Adel's non-existent superpowers to send either Kenny or Sabrina packing next week.

This gambit only really works if one of them wins POV this week with Heather & Allison nominations and they're able to sniff out that Andrew actually won't be backdoored by Rachelle because she's Sabrina's crony and they leave the nominations while booting Allison out of the house. If the veto does get played, Ika will get backdoored and get sent home and all of a sudden they'll be at a 6-on-5 disadvantage against the remainder of the F5 (Andrew, Kenny, Sabrina, Sarah) plus Rachelle & Allison.

But if they remain true and the Neda-Arlie animosity doesn't explode... and they're able to take out Allison this week, they'll have the numbers advantage and be relatively obfuscated. It will be the first true power shift of the game if they follow through on it.

And then, of course, there's the little dilemma of Adel lying about his veto power. Sarah's also workable as Arlie has plotted with her on a side alliance in the past and she has not spilled any of those details to Kenny, Andrew or Sabrina.

Only Kenny, Sabrina and Rachelle are clued in to the Backdoor Ika plan as of right now. Andrew believes Allison is being pawned so Rachelle can rid herself of Heather. Sarah & Arlie likely have plans for the opposite scenario of Heather being pawned to rid the house of Allison.

As crazy as the backdoor Ika plan is... the house may well get even crazier if the veto ISN'T played and a power struggle erupts over the blondes.

Rachelle will make her initial nominations of Heather & Allison tomorrow.

FINAL FRIDAY UPDATE:
Ika decided that it would be boring to wait until the unexpected blindside on Monday and decided to torpedo her game tonight. She wants to escape the house before jury and return home to her kids. So she decided to arm Sabrina with enough ammunition to sink her and for BB Canada production to bury her in this week's show edit. How nice of her!

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-21-22-38-08-112.jpg

UberTag

OFFICIAL NOMINATIONS:
__Allison__ & __Heather__

Once again no surprises here. In a lot of ways it feels like the entire house has given up on the pretense of playing the game apart from Sabrina and Arlie... although it may just be that so many people are terrible at it.

After weeks of poisoning Heather with the entire house, setting the groundwork for the Ika blindside with Rachelle thanks to a trap sprung two weeks ago, and bashing Sarah with all of the girls for turning on them in Thursday's vote, Sabrina was hard at work yesterday destroying Jon's credibility with Kenny and Allison's credibility with Andrew. She was amazingly effective in both cases.

Kenny is now wary of Jon and knows that he has been actively targeted by his fellow Newfoundlander (Jon was overly reckless while intoxicated last night with letting information slip). And Andrew now thinks that Allison has been playing him completely with her showmance (even though that's only partially the case) which means he now feels content to use her completely and is making first 5 gestures at the camera while making out with her now that she's on the block. Sabrina was able to twist information and color them with lies and spread them effortlessly via herself, Rachelle and Sarah to effectively cripple two key relationships in the game in a single night.

In short, everyone in the house is either a prick, an asshole, a lamb being led to slaughter or one of Sabrina's puppets. Except for possibly Neda. Who keeps hiding in a corner trying to minimize any threat potential she could possibly provide. In a Big Brother house as toxic as this one, this may really be the only successful strategy for long-term viability.

UberTag

POV PLAYERS:
Kenny, Jon & Sarah... Adel does not plan on using his power to replace any of them

If Allison wins veto, she'll pull herself down, Ika will go up and be evicted.
If Kenny wins veto, he "may" pull Allison down to evict Ika. That would be the best move for his game.
If Rachelle wins veto, she "may" pull Allison down to backdoor Ika - unless Sabrina tells her to do otherwise.
If Heather wins veto, she'll pull herself down, Ika will go up and the house will get a mite crazy. Although, knowing Heather, she may actually be talked into not using POV on herself.
If Jon wins veto, he won't be using it to save Heather, nominations will remain the same and Allison will be evicted.
If Sarah wins veto (I suspect she'll throw it regardless), she will probably choose not to use it, leave nominations the same and Allison will be evicted.

I believe that covers all of the scenarios.

UberTag

Haven't been watching the feeds much today. Doesn't sound like I've missed much of note.

POV WINNER:
___Allison___ (she actually needed this one, too... so good for her); perhaps she'll start a comp run

Incidentally, this likely means it's curtains for Ika.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Neda continues to be the only girl with half of a brain.

She knows she has to go after the guys, and she has people keeping her safe, and no one is coming after her.

POV Ceremony spoilers:

Alison used it on herself, Rachelle nominated Ika.

Fucking idiot.
She was in the perfect position to backdoor a threat, and in the worst case scenario, Heather would go home, who she hates anyway!

DMeisterJ

Banned
POV Ceremony spoilers:

Alison used it on herself, Rachelle nominated Ika.

Fucking idiot.
She was in the perfect position to backdoor a threat, and in the worst case scenario, Heather would go home, who she hates anyway!

Absolutely stupid. Two wasted HOHs in as many weeks.

UberTag

Absolutely stupid. Two wasted HOHs in as many weeks.
It seems highly unlikely that will happen for a 3rd week in a row.

Rumor has it that there will be no HOH competition this week and Canada will instead be voting for their desired nominees over the course of 24 hours.

One would logically conclude that Sabrina & Andrew would wind up on the block in that scenario. No tiebreaker would be in play as there would still be 9 people voting to send someone home. Andrew would be evicted by Adel / Arlie / Jon / Neda / Rachelle in that scenario without question. The three guys want Andrew gone, Neda will follow Jon's vote and Rachelle wouldn't vote to evict Sabrina.

The only scenario where things get somewhat screwed up would be if Kenny won POV and pulled Andrew off the block. Then we would see some more questionable options nominated alongside Sabrina that could be voted out of the house instead (like Rachelle). Although, to be fair, Adel could use his power the "proper" way to ensure Kenny doesn't get to play in that POV competition.

Rumor has it that there will be no HOH competition this week and Canada will instead be voting for their desired nominees over the course of 24 hours.

Is there any substance to that rumor? I've read it over at jokers but seems it's just what people are hoping to happen

UberTag

Is there any substance to that rumor? I've read it over at jokers but seems it's just what people are hoping to happen
There's at least one person with a contact at Insight (possibly more across multiple forums) who have spilled various details about the show's production in addition to Marsha the Moose's return last week.

This "Canada HOH" nonsense is almost an accepted truth among the folks at Jokers and elsewhere right now so it's somewhat difficult to entertain other scenarios at this juncture.

zeitgeist

There's at least one person with a contact at Insight (possibly more across multiple forums) who have spilled various details about the show's production in addition to Marsha the Moose's return last week.

This "Canada HOH" nonsense is almost an accepted truth among the folks at Jokers and elsewhere right now so it's somewhat difficult to entertain other scenarios at this juncture.

Why can't I find this anywhere on Joker's forums? I figured it would be front page or something but I haven't found anything regarding this.

DMeisterJ

Banned
(rofl) production made Sabrina stop lying about what Ika did to her (nothing), and now she looks like a liar. Unfortunately her boys still believe her. Mess.

Satch

Banned
rachelle is a disease

i pray she leaves next week

edit: botty shut your fucking mouth you fucking stupidity apologist

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wanna win PoV so I can take out a strong player (Someone who is NOT coming after me).

Great Job Roach.

Follow Slob around some more until she drops you on Thursday when there is a new HOH.

I'm so disappointed in Roach, I assumed she would be like Jillian, but she's more like NOBODY. She has no original thoughts for herself.

Touchdown

Banned
Not sure if you guys watch Survivor too but it's strange to see something so similar on how the men and women play in these different reality show games. The women tend to always eat their own until they're out of the game.

UberTag

Poor Kenny. :(
People that have cried the most in the house this season...
1) Sabrina
2) Sarah
3) Kenny

... in that order.

Pretty amazing when you consider they're all a part of the dominant alliance that has gotten their way every week since they entered the house.

Satch

Banned
fucking roachelle fucking idiot WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR GAME? WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN. SHE CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HERSELF????

HOW IS IKA, SOMEBODY WHO NEVER REACHES FOR THOSE DIRE EXPOSED UN-DYED ROOTS, A THREAT TO YOUR GAME MORE THAN ANDREW OR KENNY IN THE LONG TERM BUT WHATEVER DUMBASS

UberTag

I guess this could be classified as a spoiler but lol this is hilarious. Sabrina is a fucking psycho.
At least she doesn't look like a liar. That is what she was predominantly concerned about. ;)

The DR has leaked to the houseguests that they can expect a "barn burner" of a twist tomorrow night.

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-26-19-36-54-229.jpeg

BB Canada's official Twitter reinforced the following after tonight's show...

Big Brother Canada ‏@BigBrotherCA
Earn points and influence the game... you never know when the next #TwistosTwist will come. Go to bigbrothercanada.ca #BBCAN2

An HOH competition for tomorrow night's episode was NOT alluded to at the end of tonight's episode. Only the eviction results. Which makes sense because there's another competition that needs to be aired - Ika's win of the counting game Reward challenge that landed her a $5,000 parting gift and her very own "Topaz Moment" as she badmouthed the rest of the houseguests while shredding support letters from their family.

It seems likely that the expected Canada's HOH twist (an expansion of BB15's MVP concept to account for two nominees instead of one) is set to go into effect tomorrow night. Evidently voting will open up on the Slice.ca website and votes will be accepted for 24 hours to determine both the initial nominees and any potential replacement nominees (which would come from either the 3rd or 4th place finisher in this polling depending on who wins POV and if anyone comes down from the block).

It is widely expected that Sabrina and Andrew will go up on the block initially although there are subsections of fans at both Jokers and Survivor Sucks planning to power vote for Kenny to ensure he goes up as a replacement nominee and not someone who could be easily scapegoated like Rachelle.

If nominations remain the same in that scenario, Andrew would have definite eviction votes from Jon, Neda, Adel and Rachelle. Sabrina would have definite eviction votes from Kenny and Allison. The swing votes would be Sarah, Arlie and Heather.

The initial nominees will be revealed to the house on Saturday as is customary. More specifics about what's being called the "barn burner" twist will be disclosed tomorrow night.

Do you think that they are doing the twist specifically to pose a threat against the F5? Them steamrolling through the game doesn't make for good tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom