• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Grodner for BBUS being largely terrible of late moreso than Kassting.
It's a shame that Devin got bounced after two weeks as that guy was reality TV gold.
That season went to complete pot as soon as he got bounced.

Oh, it's most definitely Grodner's fault. Twists that range from lame to awful and seriously terrible casts. People try to foist blame onto CBS for the lame casts, but Survivor and Amazing Race still consistently get great people/casts, so I lay all the blame at her feet.

Devin was great, but that season was doomed from day one. Terrible twist and some of the most wretched camera hogs in the history of reality tv.

First impression is that I think Godfrey is my fav right now, Johnny seems to have potential and Jordan is probably Peter 3.0... Though nothing matters since I have this feeling that the producers handpicked
Kevin
to be the one everyone loves and hence the winner.

Not Cindy dancing with an S. God I hope she stays around.

First impression is that I think Godfrey is my fav right now, Johnny seems to have potential and Jordan is probably Peter 3.0... Though nothing matters since I have this feeling that the producers handpicked
Kevin
to be the one everyone loves and hence the winner.

Isn't he already getting some heat because he said he wants to manipulate the younger girls because they're easily emotionally manipulated.

So few of them nominated actual threat-y looking people now that I think about it. Disgust.

edit: Pilar, of course, was one of the smarter voters.

evanmisha

Johnny from winnipeg. It's kinda weird when the camera pans and he's standing there lol.

The nominations were funny - step one is don't be super memorable during introductions I guess.

I thought that was common knowledge by now. Stand out as little as possible when people are looking for easy targets

She kinda won my heart with that Veto. Overall, not really feeling the girls this season. Neda has ruined my expectations for BB players. =/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK U CINDY

evanmisha

Dénouement;157180489 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK U CINDY

Actually teared up a little for you as she said it.

Is this how you Avatar quote? Also BOOO SINDY! The S stands for SUCKS! D8<

IDx4ok9.png

Dénouement;157179673 said:
NOT SINDY skjdhakjdhjkdahadkjh

fjkhfjkhfkjhkjfhdkjhksjjalk

COME THRU SINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINDYS POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FUK U SINDY!!!!!! GO HOME FUKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SINDY IS AIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mess.

evict risha. queen pilar NOMINATED MEN.

Satch

Banned
WOMEN STAY FLOPPING IN THIS SHOW, I NEED THEM TO GET IT TOGETHER

ALL THE MEN HAVE SOME KIND OF UNWRITTEN BRO CODE WHEN THEY COME INTO THE HOUSE AND NOMINATE THE WOMEN AND THE GIRLS ARE JUST COMPLIANT WOOOOO IM FUMING

Yado

Dénouement;157181662 said:
time to switch teams

no one's voting risha out over pilar when she had a non-existent edit

There's no telling if people are going to respond well to what they saw of her

Satch

Banned
canadians please vote for RISHA to go home thanks

pilar voted to send men up on the block!!! she knew the tea!!!

support pilar and vote against risha TODAY

this is seriously so stupid though

one nom got a lot of screentime, has a sob story, and is clear outsider

and the other nom got like a total of 45 seconds on screen

plus, we're not getting live feeds until AFTER the eviction, so literally the above is all viewers have to go off of when voting

BBCan2 >>>>>>>>>> already smh

UberTag

I'm not at all thrilled with the opening week twist.
Would be especially cruel to find Pilar beloved by her housemates only for Canada to evict her based on a paper-thin premiere edit.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Wow someone from my city is actually on the show this year....

UGGGHHHHHHHH @ SCindy winning Veto. Like, the ONE person I already want gone. Pilar is a massive flop with an obnoxious laugh though. Mess @ her already having stans. I've already voted to evict her on my phone, and will cast two more votes on my home and work computers. Bye Pele

So far I like cutie Kevin (the only eye candy this year), Godfrey and Risha.

#VoteRisha
A vote for the Cougar is a vote for class and integrity!

UberTag

BBCan has a history of being cruel.
I'm a big fan of cruelty when someone deserves it.
But it has to be earned. The only person who truly earned that dose of cruelty this week was Sindy and she rightfully bailed herself out by winning the POV comp.

Wow someone from my city is actually on the show this year....

UGGGHHHHHHHH @ SCindy winning Veto. Like, the ONE person I already want gone. Pilar is a massive flop with an obnoxious laugh though. Mess @ her already having stans. I've already voted to evict her on my phone, and will cast two more votes on my home and work computers. Bye Pele

So far I like cutie Kevin (the only eye candy this year), Godfrey and Risha.

#VoteRisha
A vote for the Cougar is a vote for class and integrity!

shut UP god

edit: im jk btw luve u alex

This says it all tbh

Risha nom'd two girls.
And had a chance to save herself and didn't

Pilar nom'd TWO BOYS.
And she didn't play in veto

EVICT RISHA! #bbcan3

Pilar used this chance of anonymous voting to go straight for the threats, on day 1! Risha just went for who she didn't get a good first impression of! Disgust! No class there tbh!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
LOL @ Neda thinking she has ANY valuable input after being PLAYED like a fiddle last year @ final 3 by that hick Jon

wrgWfkc.gif

Dénouement;157186735 said:
shut UP god

edit: im jk btw luve u alex

lol <3

I simply cannot vote to keep Pilar, not when the ageists on the show are targeting Charlize Theron for eviction :(

UberTag

LOL @ Neda thinking she has ANY valuable input after being PLAYED like a fiddle last year @ final 3 by that hick Jon
Neda didn't stop playing after she left the house and wrapped "that hick Jon" under her thumb.
They even have an adorable kitten now.
Not only that but she'll be welcomed back in a future All-Stars season with something left to prove.

Do NOT play the AGEIST CARD on ME. I INVENTED THAT CARD.

Risha nominated useless ass people when she could have ANONYMOUSLY went for the guys, got nominated herself, failed to save herself, and BROKE DOWN AT A SIMPLE ASS COMP. She's USELESS and if she isn't going home this week, she's gonna be sent home soon anyways.

Risha ain't Madonna sis. This is a senior who is definitely not FIERCE, CUTTHROAT, POWERFUL, and a bit RACIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom