• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

6mfKuyy.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Neda didn't stop playing after she left the house and wrapped "that hick Jon" under her thumb.
They even have an adorable kitten now.
Not only that but she'll be welcomed back in a future All-Stars season with something left to prove.

I liked Neda, she was the only thing watchable of that dire Season 2 after Ika left. But she's actually WITH him irl? YIKES. Neda girl......... love yourself

Dénouement;157190887 said:
Do NOT play the AGEIST CARD on ME. I INVENTED THAT CARD.

Risha nominated useless ass people when she could have ANONYMOUSLY went for the guys, got nominated herself, failed to save herself, and BROKE DOWN AT A SIMPLE ASS COMP. She's USELESS and if she isn't going home this week, she's gonna be sent home soon anyways.

Risha ain't Madonna sis. This is a senior who is definitely not FIERCE, CUTTHROAT, POWERFUL, and a bit RACIST.

I wasn't calling YOU ageist hun, I meant the other houseguests. The other person who got the most votes for eviction was Bruno, the 2nd oldest (?) in the house next to Risha and a dad. The only reason SCindy was up instead of Bruno was because her rancid, delusional personality (I tell myself every morning in the mirror that I'm pretty
NxA33G8.gif
) was more abrasive to the houseguests than their fear of Bruno's age lbr

Unless SCindy wins HOH next week, she's in danger. I predict she'll be this year's pawn. If she doesn't go home, she'll always be up on the block. Let's hope it's a speedy, Aneal style exit.

Parch

I liked Neda, she was the only thing watchable of that dire Season 2 after Ika left. But she's actually WITH him irl? YIKES. Neda girl......... love yourself.
Surprised me too. I thought Jon was a loud, obnoxious, pig. Who in their right mind would actually want to live with that guy?

Godlar is a goner let's face it. Production screwed ha up the ass with no prep beforehand.

edit: I wonder if Arisa's gonna have the gall to ask Pilar what she could've done different.

Holmes

Tbh though how could they have included more Pilar in the episode? Show more of her reactions to things? Show her cheering someone on during the veto? That wouldn't have changed anything...at least Risha did stuff that night. The thing that's screwing Pilar over isn't her edit, it's the fact that she'll never be on the feeds.

At least BBCan is continuing its tradition of evicting a woman of colour first....

Tbh though how could they have included more Pilar in the episode? Show more of her reactions to things? Show her cheering someone on during the veto? That wouldn't have changed anything...at least Risha did stuff that night. The thing that's screwing Pilar over isn't her edit, it's the fact that she'll never be on the feeds.

At least BBCan is continuing its tradition of evicting a woman of colour first....

They shouldn't have made it Canada's vote to evict when we know next to nothing about them.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
UGH I was only able to cast 2 votes to evict Floplar. My work computer requires an "update" to view the voting page and I ain't risking it just to save Charlize!

enigmatic_alex44

Did I miss it last night or was the grand prize not announced last night?

Is it still $100,000 and a shopping spree @ the Brick (LMAOOO) or were they able to upgrade the prize since they appear to have a bigger budget, and are now on a real channel as opposed to "Slice"

Dénouement;157244140 said:
They shouldn't have made it Canada's vote to evict when we know next to nothing about them.

Yep. This honestly doesn't seem that fair for Pilar. I get that not everything is fair and all that jazz, but compared to Risha's mega edit she doesn't stand much of a chance.

Did I miss it last night or was the grand prize not announced last night?

Is it still $100,000 and a shopping spree @ the Brick (LMAOOO) or were they able to upgrade the prize since they appear to have a bigger budget, and are now on a real channel as opposed to "Slice"

Lol, nope, it's the same prizes plus a vacation or something from twistos.

Parch

since they appear to have a bigger budget, and are now on a real channel as opposed to "Slice"
This might be the key year for deciding the budget. The TV ratings now that they're on Global should be significantly better, and probably a lot better than BBUS on Global.

enigmatic_alex44

Are you guys gonna be spoiler-tagging when the live feeds start? I want to avoid spoilers and behind-the-scenes blogs this year and watch each episode spoiler free......

Lol, nope, it's the same prizes plus a vacation or something from twistos.

MESS. Probably an all expense paid trip to Flin Flon or something XD

This might be the key year for deciding the budget. The TV ratings now that they're on Global should be significantly better, and probably a lot better than BBUS on Global.

Agreed. It's nice they're trying to improve the show since most people I know prefer BBC to BBUS now since the US version is SO rigged thanks to Grodner. I mean, in all fairness BBC2 was heavily rigged in Jon's favor which is why I hated that season so much, so as long as they avoid that this year, I'll watch.

Plus BBC has that goofy charm like with Marsha the Moose and better twists imo and better drama (Ika letter incident, the Topaz spilling her guts in the diary room not realizing she's being recorded). Even the host Arissa doesn't irritate me as much as she used to.

Neda Kalantar ‏@Neda_Kalantar 5h5 hours ago
Dying & sick in bed and IM STILL VOTING TO SAVE PILAR! She nom'd 2 boys, didn't go after girls, didn't play veto & got no air time #BBCAN3

Neda serving Dénouement

GeeDuhb

I really enjoyed last nights ep. I thought it was the best premiere out of the 3 seasons. Production value seemed higher and the show was edited pretty nicely. Hopefully they keep that up, cause I have never been a fan of the BBCan editing. The ep was very rushed cause they shoved so much into it, so I can't wait till we get to see the cast in action on the feeds!

Aren't free VPNs kind of sketchy? That's what I've always been lead to believe, so I'm a bit hesitant to jump in.

Sorry this is late, but free VPN's can only be as sketchy as you let them...Basically, don't ever do anything on a free VPN you wouldn't do over free public wifi. I only use DotVPN on Chrome (because it is an extension,) which I don't use for anything else. I only have it turned on when I am actually use it for something (BBCan, Netflix, etc.).

Btw, for anyone wondering, Hola worked to watch the first ep on the Global site, so there might still be hope for the feeds! (Probably not...)

enigmatic_alex44

Risha better survive, I fear her edit may not be enough to save her, she's only early 40s, she should have fought harder during that comp!

OFw5qd5.gif

Risha if you survive and since you like younger men, please get a showmance going with Kevin.
NOT INTERESTED in the bland ass quarterback and the boring blonde one getting the showmance focus this year!

DrEvil

not a medical professional
My guess is Canada's "vote" to evict won't actually evict the person. It'll send the person who is "voted out" into the first vault event of the season.

My guess is Canada's "vote" to evict won't actually evict the person. It'll send the person who is "voted out" into the first vault event of the season.

It would make some sense, because it's really, really strange that they would have viewers vote out the first HG based off only one episode and no live feeds. :/

but i'm fully prepared to let feminist martyr Godlar go because I FORGOT that TRASHADA is RACIST and MISOGYNIST and wants DUMB ASS PLAYERS to stay just so they could evicted a week or two later over a potentially SMART woman who isn't CATTY or JEALOUS or bases her ANONYMOUS nomination votes on what ladies she's annoyed/jealous of like TRASHA.

~~~~~~~ooooo im a hick canadian from Vegina who should i vote for?? the hot cougar who's already having a temper tantrum over being nominated or the recently immigrated mexican whose name i can't pronounce?~

no wonder STEPHEN HARPER is our supreme leader S M FUCKING H

enigmatic_alex44

Eek! This thread is gonna be spoiler central soon.
Let me bid farewell. Enjoy a hopefully good season y'all!

2scvnYb.gif

"UGH here i am away from everyone doing my makeup insulting everyone for doing yoga while pilar is spending time with them! im working so hard to stay!"

shut up trasha

giphy.gif

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

CanadaFlagAnimatedBlackBG.gif

OMG ALLAHU AKBAR GOD IS REAL

WE DID IT
HUMANITY PERSEVERED

TRASHA IS GONE, U ARE DONE 4 HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C YA NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom