• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

Final Score: Cyclones 17 Longhorns -6

If defensive touchdowns took away 6 points from the opponent instead of adding 6 points to your score this would be possible. Just imagine how many opponents Bama would leave with a negative score, given all the NOTs they get

Rvaan

Banned
If defensive touchdowns took away 6 points from the opponent instead of adding 6 points to your score this would be possible. Just imagine how many opponents Bama would leave with a negative score, given all the NOTs they get

Bama would beat teams with scores like 45 to -9. Imagine looking at Bama's PA 3 weeks into the seaons and seeing -17. It would be hilarious.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member

I find it odd that this bit about Texas having not scored in Ames since 2013 is getting so much play. Seen it on a few websites, and multiple local radio shows have mentioned it.

They were only shut out a single time, and since they play each other every season this is the shortest possible time frame they could have to try again.

I guess it's just because it's blue-blood versus no-blood?

I find it odd that this bit about Texas having not scored in Ames since 2013 is getting so much play. Seen it on a few websites, and multiple local radio shows have mentioned it.

They were only shut out a single time, and since they play each other every season this is the shortest possible time frame they could have to try again.

I guess it's just because it's blue-blood versus no-blood?

Its the Russians trying to create conflict and unrest within the US.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Iowa State helmets tonight -

image_handler.aspx

On the other hand, Texas is 1-2 with a home loss to Maryland. Iowa State barely lost to Iowa but I'm pretty sure Iowa is better than Maryland, who got creamed by UCF. IDK, we'll find out tonight.

Maryland looked solid enough with Kasim Hill. He went out 1st Q (originally I thought much later but I was hammered) against UCF; would have been a different score for sure had he stayed in. Fun fact: I went to that game.

If Texas loses this game, Shaggy is giving us pretty good material for the meltdown. I'm sure Ohio State fans can relate to this fan's post for example

Longhorn_In_Alabama
Boaz, Alabama
What in the name of goddamn fuck is Tim beck doing? Goddamn it I hate. HATE HIM. FUCKING FUCK YOU TIM BECK. We are hashing there pussy for them. 8 9 10 a carry. Oh yea let's run a fucking reverse. Fuck you

If Texas loses this game, Shaggy is giving us pretty good material for the meltdown. I'm sure Ohio State fans can relate to this fan's post for example

Longhorn_In_Alabama
Boaz, Alabama
What in the name of goddamn fuck is Tim beck doing? Goddamn it I hate. HATE HIM. FUCKING FUCK YOU TIM BECK. We are hashing there pussy for them. 8 9 10 a carry. Oh yea let's run a fucking reverse. Fuck you

cfburbanmeyer.gif

El_Chino

Not head to head, not defenseless, no launching to make the tackle. It literally wasnt a penalty because he wasn't giving himself up either. Pure shit from the refs.

And ISU fans still thought they were being robbed of something. lol.

Shoulder pad to helmet has been targeting for a long time.
When a QB is sliding is because he's done with the play, he was hit in the head while sliding. I don't know, that was targeting if I ever seen one.

I can't say I've heard those 2 things in consecutive sentences before.

I like college station. Loved their indoor track facility during track meets, and I've only ever really mingled with my brother's friends and other track athletes while I'm there, usually for a weekend, so I've dodged the more problematic crowd that's obviously in and around the campus.

Plus, the game's at 6:30. Won't be as unbearably hot as it usually is.

Top Bottom