• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 5 |OT| Searching for evidence that Kentucky has ever beaten Florida

I hear ya. I'd take it and roll not worrying about if you're for real or not.

On the same token I'm not sure how real USC is either.

Like I know Bama is for real and I know Clemson's D is. Outside of that not sure.

USC isn't that great but if they make it past Wazzu they should be okay until Notre Dame.

cdyhybrid

In before USC loses 4 games this season.

LA6VKHm.png

Eh, Utah (if they have their QB back) and *maybe* ND look like the only loseable games to me aside from this one.

cdyhybrid

SC gonna be playing walk-ons soon.

Clay Helton is a really bad coach and USC's offensive players are either hurt, or not developed.

That may be true, but they can probably win almost all of those games on talent alone!

Wittingham and MacIntyre are the only decent coaches in that remaining lineup. And maybe Andersen, but OSU is in such bad shape that it wouldn't matter.

ryseing

On the one hand, I have to wake up early tomorrow to tailgate.

On the other, there's fuckery occurring in Pullman.

Fuckery it is.

ryseing

The first five games at home thing- there's no way the P12 could have shifted the Oregon State game to later in the season?

At least they have a bye before the Apple Cup.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
you know, it would have been nice for them to not have given up an easy 80 yard TD run.

Or throw an INT inside your own 10.

So some have mentioned that everyone at the stadium is wasted. Is the stadium dry in general sections? If so.... wow they're going to fall off by the 4th quarter.

cdyhybrid

They're in gray. May need to adjust your set or something.

Your question is still valid, though. I guess Nike wanted to have some fun, idk.

I've certainly smuggled liquor into stadiums in my college days, but yeah, I've seen nobody with even a beer. So "dry" it is!

Google'd it to find out and it appears Wazzu is trying to change that to help make up their AD budget deficit.

UW is probably thinking about the same thing since they're barely breaking even at the moment, but the state liquor board is being difficult.

Top Bottom