• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's your first look at Thor 3: Ragnarok from EW (post #208 for GOLDBLUM GREATNESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Sakaar’s most successful (and popular) fighter is The Hulk.

happy-hulk.gif

Cate Blanchett doing her own fight stunts as taught by Zoe Bell.

Just novelty factor alone, seeing that in the trailers is going to freak people the fuck out.

Like, "Keanu Reeves and Larry Fishburne are really fucking DOING THAT" type freaking out.

I'm still not over Tilda kicking ass in Strange.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
I like the ladies' appearances, but I'm disturbed by how similar Chris looks to Kellen Lutz in Legend of Hercules.

Had Thor 3 pegged as being a huge sleeper the more I heard about it. I'm excited. Might get a Winter Soldier type jump outta the Thor franchise.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
They're actually using more from Planet Hulk than I expected them to.

What is up with Chris Hemsworth hair...

kdNOd.gif

Gets the shit beaten out of him. Gets sent to the toilet planet and he's probably shaved. We'll probably get a line "we want people to see his bloody face when he's getting his ass kicked".

Cautiously optimistic for this movie.

Anung

Un Rama
It's not going to be hard for Cate Blanchett to play a Goddess since she already is one.

Seeing Thor with short hair is so weird.

darklin0

Banned
So still no Beta Ray Bill? It feels like they are subbing him out for Thor so they can do a Planet Hulk thing. ]:

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
So still no Beta Ray Bill? It feels like they are subbing him out for Thor so they can do a Planet Hulk thing. ]:

Honestly we already know quite a bit about this film that would have been a cool surprise so I think they're hiding some stuff behind that. I don't think Beta Ray Bill is off the table necessarily.

I wonder how they'll explain Hulk ending up there. For all the work they did with Banner, they never once had him touch on anything related to space travel or wormholes.

Prompto

Banned
Not sure why. Waititi directing and the loose planet hulk elements are an absolute recipe for success. I expect this to be one of Marvel's most well recieved films,critically and commercially.
It'll still be a surprise for people since not a lot of them are familiar with Waititi and the previous Thor films weren't great. If you've seen his previous films then yeah it shouldn't be a surprise.

WillyFive

I feel like advertising Hulk being in this is just like Spiderman in Civil War; what would be an excellent surprise reveal is spoiled for marketing purposes.

I feel like advertising Hulk being in this is just like Spiderman in Civil War; what would be an excellent surprise reveal is spoiled for marketing purposes.

He's a major part of the movie. You don't hide a marketing chip like that, especially given the general reaction to Thor 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom