• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's your first look at Thor 3: Ragnarok from EW (post #208 for GOLDBLUM GREATNESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Thor went Hetfield. Weird.

large.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Valkyrie costume looks okay, wished it looked more like the comic costume though. Not saying it needs boob discs, but maybe keep the gorget.

HYPED! I have a feeling this movie is going to be really different and bonkers. Cover reminds me of the Suicide Squad color motif (which was one of the only really decent things about Suicide Squad).

DeathyBoy

Banned
No...people didn't like Thor 2 because it's a bad movie...him cutting his hair off and making him unrecognizable does not automatically make it better.

Putting aside the fact that's not what I said, how is he unrecognisabke? It's the same actor. Who'll get his hair cut IN the film.

jmood88

No...people didn't like Thor 2 because it's a bad movie...him cutting his hair off and making him unrecognizable does not automatically make it better.
It's always interesting to see the weird things people get upset aren't present in these movies.

jelly

I couldn't place her face, it was so familiar, Westworld! From looking at IMDB, Sam Neil is also in this, excellent.

His sexy hair, noooooooo! It's just an EW cover. He was never that sexy anyway.

Pachimari

Why would you be wary of Taiki Waititi. Waititi directing a crazy space Thor movie is more like

Why? Hes an great director.

...why? he's the main reason people should be paying attention to this.

Watch Boy, What We Do In the Shadows and Hunt for the Wilderpeople and you'll stop being wary.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople disappointed me somewhat in that I didn't think it was that funny. And I didn't find any of the two-part Thor videos any fun either. So his humor or way of presenting it might not fit well with mine. I will give Boy and What We Do In the Shadows a watch before November.

Also it sucks he has short hair. And I wanted a serious Thor film but then the Taiti get certainly cemented it being the biggest comedy of the MCU.

Kinyou

Just noticed the "Yes that's cate Blanchett" caption.

How the hell does such a trashy looking magazine get these exclusives?

Kurdel

Banned
Thor Odinson currently has short hair in the comics aswell.

This is the second time in recent months I have had this shock.

22.jpg

FrodoYolo

Banned
Putting aside the fact that's not what I said, how is he unrecognisabke? It's the same actor. Who'll get his hair cut IN the film.
Because believe it or not, the hair is part of the look. He looks like random buff white guy #3 now.

It's always interesting to see the weird things people get upset aren't present in these movies.
I'm not really upset about it, I don't even like MCU movies that much, but it looks like like shit.

ZeroFate

I haven't been this irrationally impacted by a haircut since Keri Russell in "Felicity".

and we saw how that turned out

No Mjonir on this cover or that previously released promo art with Hulk, but also missing from the concept art for IW, looks like its bye bye Mew Mew for a couple of movies at least

NEv7yn2h7Gxuyw_1_3.jpg

but yeah more importantly, his beautiful HAIR is gone, rip.....

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I hope they keep cutting to the location of the hammer until he becomes worthy again and then we see it hurtle through the universe to rejoin him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom