• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's your first look at Thor 3: Ragnarok from EW (post #208 for GOLDBLUM GREATNESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

So still no Beta Ray Bill? It feels like they are subbing him out for Thor so they can do a Planet Hulk thing. ]:

Honestly we already know quite a bit about this film that would have been a cool surprise so I think they're hiding some stuff behind that. I don't think Beta Ray Bill is off the table necessarily.

Watch BRB be one of the other gladiators that help Thor and Hulk escape back to fight Hela.

Not sure why. Waititi directing and the loose planet hulk elements are an absolute recipe for success. .

Because people don't expect much out of THOR and don't really know who Taika Waititi is.

A lot of people think Steve Marvel makes all these movies by himself.

darklin0

Banned
Honestly we already know quite a bit about this film that would have been a cool surprise so I think they're hiding some stuff behind that. I don't think Beta Ray Bill is off the table necessarily.

giphy.gif

Dalek

While I am excited-I don't like what I'm hearing about Helga. She's doing stunts and fighting? And she's going to be a prisoner who escapes? I hope they don't back out on the "queen of the underworld" role for her. I wonder if Disney is afraid to actually imply that there is a Hell in this universe.

pestul

Watch this one will end up being the best superhero film of the year.. the premise is just incredible. I hope the visuals match.

While I am excited-I don't like what I'm hearing about Helga. She's doing stunts and fighting? And she's going to be a prisoner who escapes? I hope they don't back out on the "queen of the underworld" role for her. I wonder if Disney is afraid to actually imply that there is a Hell in this universe.

It's possible that her role as a "prisoner" is a ruse. You've gotta remember that Hela is super manipulative, almost as much so as Loki is. Having her in a position you normally wouldn't expect of her would probably mean there is a deeper plot going on.

Depends on how closely they stick to the concept art

PH1ZoRZgjLUZ5a_1_l.jpg

PHARRbC66jIwDJ_1_l.jpg

Raguel

God damn Cate Blanchett looks deliriously hot as a raven haired goddess. Hemsworth and Tessa looks yummy too. This movie is gonna be cray.

It's possible that her role as a "prisoner" is a ruse. You've gotta remember that Hela is super manipulative, almost as much so as Loki is. Having her in a position you normally wouldn't expect of her would probably mean there is a deeper plot going on.

I don't know if it was ever verified but the "leaked" plot info regarding
certain Asgardians killed in action being brought back for the final battle
would certainly imply that this movie does involve Hel as a realm and, obviously, Hela being the ruler of that realm.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!

I mean, in the same sentence, it describes her as the Goddess of Death, so I don't think it'll stray too far.

Theecliff

Banned
i'm more excited to see an actual trailer for this than i have been for any other film in a while. i really hope waititi knocks it out of the park.

FrodoYolo

Banned
Kinda the point.

Remove everything that people hated about Thor 2 and strip Thor of all of the bullshit is exactly what they needed to do.
No...people didn't like Thor 2 because it's a bad movie...him cutting his hair off and making him unrecognizable does not automatically make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom