• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.15: "Across The Sea" (You Can't Really Balance An Egg On The Equinox Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler said:
I think it's common knowledge that it's an Egyptian statute but I'm just curious about why there were Egyptians on the islands and why they built it.
Then again, that might one of the mysteries that are better off being left un-answered.
But they show us how it broke? I would have rather seen it being constructed instead of it being broken the way it did :lol

Kevtones

I can't wait until this show is done with. Even if the final 3 1/2 hours are great it still won't save this awful, awful season.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Why does Mother say "thank you" when MiB kills her?

At the time the ep. aired I has a vague idea that she was tired of being the island's protector, worn down/worn out, and couldn't kill herself... so being murdered was her only option.

But now in hindsight that doesn't seem to make much sense...

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
K2Valor said:
Who enlisted the woman to protect the island? Where does it all begin?
It just brings more questions.
What was before the big bang? How did that happen?
It just brings more questions.

Mifune

Mehmber
Yeah, I don't really know how I felt about that one. Some interesting ideas and moments marred by terrible acting in the first half.

Overall it kinda felt unnecessary. But it did provide some food for thought.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
DeathNote said:
Why would Smokey turn Jacob into the Protector that keeps him on the island?
Because it wasn't Smokey at first. It was probably the Light.
Fake mom==Smokey==Light.
Certain things have to be done (it is neutral). Fake mom tests humans and Jacob and MiB were the best way to demonstrate humanity's virtues and vices.

It manipulated Nameless into thinking he was doing what he wanted. That he was looking for a way off the island. So it could then use him and justify it's "destined" outcome on him.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Snuggler said:
I think it's common knowledge that it's an Egyptian statute but I'm just curious about why there were Egyptians on the islands and why they built it.
Then again, that might one of the mysteries that are better off being left un-answered.

I think we can safely assume egyptians found the island at some point and believed Jacob and MiB to be gods. They built the statue, possibly the temple, and the frozen donkey wheel with MiB's help. The real question is what happened when MiB turned it? He wants off the island so badly, I can't imagine he wouldn't. Did the body he was in get teleported off the island? What time period did the island warp too?

Mindlog

Sepinwall said:
They talk a lot about how this is dramatically necessary - that scenes where characters share information are tedious, and that sometimes the most revealing character moments come when people are trying and failing to get answers.

and a couple of other related comments

Sepinwall mirrored many of my reservations about where this is going. The episode was decent, but within the greater arc fairly underwhelming. Yes, I understand the desire to contextualize the actions of some characters that are going to be important to the finale.

Dead

well not really...yet
Spire said:
I think we can safely assume egyptians found the island at some point and believed Jacob and MiB to be gods. They built the statue, possibly the temple, and the frozen donkey wheel with MiB's help. The real question is what happened when MiB turned it? He wants off the island so badly, I can't imagine he wouldn't. Did the body he was in get teleported off the island? What time period did the island warp too?
This is pretty much what I had expected from this episode

Snuggler said:
of course Egyptians built it. but obviously they're not in Egypt. so how did Egyptians get there. when and why? it was obviously a significant happening, as all the temples and statues...everything of significance on the island...they built. Jachob's crib...the temples...etc etc etc.

considering how tonight went, I'm inclined to agree that maybe they should just leave it be.

ZAK

Dreams-Visions said:
of course Egyptians built it. but obviously they're not in Egypt. so how did Egyptians get there. when and why? it was obviously a significant happening, as all the temples and statues...everything of significance on the island...they built. Jachob's crib...the temples...etc etc etc.

considering how tonight went, I'm inclined to agree that maybe they should just leave it be.
How did Romans get there? Americans, Australians, Nigerians, Scots? People get to the island. It happens.

Dead said:
This is pretty much what I had expected from this episode
Same. But just like whenever a character questions another fr answers, N't now" or "it is too early for you." YO RUNNIN OUT OF TIMES LINDELCSUSE or should I say Orci and Kurtzman.

Maybe the light in the cave isn't some magic or light of divinity, but it's actually PURE EVIL. Not to bring it all back to the bible again, but Lucifer does mean light. Jacob also said the island was a plug to all the evil of the world when he did the wine bottle analogy. This was thought of course thought to be the smoke monster, but what if it also meant the light?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
ZAK said:
How did Romans get there? Americans, Australians, Nigerians, Scots? People get to the island. It happens.
Bingo. And who says the Egyptians were more significant than all the others who arrived? They just have a penchant for building giant statues and inscribing hieroglyphics everywhere they go.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
K2Valor said:
I think my disappointment stems from Jacob and MIB being depicted as the "beginnings" of the island. Throughout the show they have been depicted as having all of the answers, knowing the purpose of the island (which they still somewhat do) and knowing how it all began. We get to their origins story and now we learn that they know just as much as we do. Absolutely nothing. Except, of course, that if you kick someone into a pretty cave with bright lights they turn into a black monster. :lol

I do like your explanation of the recurring motifs, which is absolutely true. But the purpose of the island seems bigger than that -- the story of the island seem(ed) bigger than just a collection of interwoven characters with similar experiences and motifs. The question that has been plaguing the show since the conception - What is the island? Sure we've gotten a few answers - electromagnetism, etc. But why does this make the island so important? What the hell is going on here?

Yes, there are still 3.5 hours to go.
Let's hope they are worthwhile.
I think this disappointment you're feeling is something I've come to expect from this show (and something i should have expected from this episode). Looking at the picture as a whole, this just another time the show has peeled back a layer to reveal another layer. The Others, once thought to be powerful superhumans who had a commune with the island, are merely a collection of the weak who managed to survive several types of genocide through betrayal and deception. Charles and Ben, thought to be all knowing, turn out to be pawns. Richard, the eternal man, is merely caught up in an eternal struggle between two god like beings, who are now revealed to be two brothers who were given burdens that neither of them asked for. After this episode, it has become more apparent than ever to me that, when Lost "answers" a "question" about its characters, it isn't going to do it with a textbook and a lecture, but with a humanizing story that shows how fragile we all are, no matter what kind of veneer we put out to the world, be it intentional or not.

Shit, look at Sawyer and his letter - even if it was for just a few episodes, we thought of Sawyer to be the conman who destroyed a child's life. The "answer" in that story, is that Sawyer was actually the child in that tale. Regardless of the role he played, Sawyer was always the central character in it. When we got to Anthony Cooper in S3, he was the manifestation of the Sawyer we thought James Ford was for those moments in S1. But did we really have that connection to him? Not exactly, because he was further from the core characters we cared about. He had become an obstacle for the character to get over (or rather, a man Sawyer had to choke out to release his inner demons). Once you get deeper into the mythology, you get further away from the reason you got into the mythology in the first place: the main characters. It's important to remember that, even when humanizing those mythology answers, that it still has to come back to the people the audience knows and cares for.

ZeoVGM

Banned
adamsappel said:
I thought that was a brilliant episode, marred by some of the worst casting & acting the series has seen. Allison Janney was a terrible choice for that role. Was she given any time to prepare? Her delivery was laughably wooden and anachronistic. She was even outclassed by the terrible child actors. The dialog was certainly pretentious, but I think it might have worked with better acting. And once again, Lost's special-effects efforts are at home-PC quality. The episode twisted a lot of preconceptions around, revealed a major mystery or two, and they even managed to
not reveal MIB's name

Just insane.

duckroll

Wow. Lost. Wow. I'm not sure who's the "troll" anymore. Me? Or Team Dalton? :lol

I'm honestly not sure what the episode I just watched even has to do with the rest of the show, but good job to everyone who said "Smokie isn't the bad guy" because you're all right! Not only is he the only GOOD guy in the episode, but he was the only actual HUMAN in the episode.

I hope Jack does us all proud and nukes the island in the finale. It's the only thing it deserves now.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Another standard S6 episode. The episode would be great if there wasnt like 3 hours left in the entire series. They should have cut that Temple shit at the start of the season by about 7 episodes and then things wouldnt be going at this crazy breakneck pace (to where we still dont fucking know btw).

Maybe the ultimate "LOST" is that there is one more season? :lol

CartridgeBlower said:
Maybe the light in the cave isn't some magic or light of divinity, but it's actually PURE EVIL. Not to bring it all back to the bible again, but Lucifer does mean light. Jacob also said the island was a plug to all the evil of the world when he did the wine bottle analogy. This was thought of course thought to be the smoke monster, but what if it also meant the light?

good and if smokey=light=evil, then his escape imperiling the whole world makes sense.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Spire said:

Hmm, so you think Jacob and MiB were on the island like way back then? I can see that.
Still, the four toes...
Too many questions, my head might explode.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Snuggler said:
Hmm, so you think Jacob and MiB were on the island like way back then? I can see that.
Still, the four toes...
Too many questions, my head might explode.
I was thinking Jacob was born after the Egyptians. But the wheel room has hieroglyphs.

Dead

well not really...yet
DeathNote said:
I was thinking Jacob was born after the Egyptians. But the wheel room has hieroglyphs.
In season 5 you see Egyptian carvings of people worshipping Smokey

ZeoVGM

Banned
water_wendi said:
Another standard S6 episode. The episode would be great if there wasnt like 3 hours left in the entire series. They should have cut that Temple shit at the start of the season by about 7 episodes and then things wouldnt be going at this crazy breakneck pace (to where we still dont fucking know btw).

Maybe the ultimate "LOST" is that there is one more season? :lol

This should have been an episode in the first half of the season. Then it would have been like "okay, awesome".

I knew MiB was the good one. :D

I don't see why we needed a whole episode dedicated to this, though. It answers a few big questions, but should they really be having an episode this close to the end that doesn't focus on the current time too?

It's kind of frustrating too because now I want to know how their "mother" got there, what she knew about the light, how she had the ability to give them immortality, etc etc. I know everything can't be answered but damnit don't raise such big questions two episodes from the end. :lol

Dead

well not really...yet
omg rite said:
This should have been an episode in the first half of the season. Then it would have been like "okay, awesome".
Well good thing about it is that you can watch it whenever the hell you want, since there is nothing in the episode whatsoever that tells you its supposed to be at the end of the show

Jak140

Taken out of the context of Lost, I don't think I could have watched 15 minutes of this story without turning it off. What a lethal combination of terrible storytelling, ham-fisted dialog, wooden acting, and special effects that make sci-fi channel made-for-tv schlock look positively high budget. If this weren't an episode of a TV show you like, can people really see themselves sitting through this nonsense?

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
duckroll said:
Wow. Lost. Wow. I'm not sure who's the "troll" anymore. Me? Or Team Dalton? :lol

I'm honestly not sure what the episode I just watched even has to do with the rest of the show, but good job to everyone who said "Smokie isn't the bad guy" because you're all right! Not only is he the only GOOD guy in the episode, but he was the only actual HUMAN in the episode.

I hope Jack does us all proud and nukes the island in the finale. It's the only thing it deserves now.
Jack nukes the island, slow zoom into a raging, laughing Jack face.

LOST

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Jak140 said:
Taken out of the context of Lost, I don't think I could have watched 15 minutes of this story without turning it off. What a lethal combination of terrible storytelling, ham-fisted dialog, wooden acting, and special effects that make sci-fi channel made-for-tv schlock look positively high budget. If this weren't an episode of a TV show you like, can people really see themselves sitting through this nonsense?
Like almost anything on Lost, a single episode wouldn't make any sense out of context. I can agree that the kid stuff was half-heartedly acted, I find it hard to argue that Pellegrino and Welliver weren't totally engaging, no matter what they had to say.

VALIS

MiamiWesker said:
I need to know what is an acceptable finale for some of you, mythology wise. What are some things that are unacceptable and what are some that are? Cause I have a feeling that no matter the explanation it won't work for some of you.

I don't care about minor shit, they just absolutely HAVE TO explain the large scale mysteries so I know what the fuck I've been watching the last six years. Who are Jacob/MIB/their mothers, why are they seemingly personifications of good vs. evil and why/how does the island relate to all of this? I don't care why the smoke monster can't go over ash, or what MIB's real name is, but leaving that major stuff up in the air would be one of the biggest cop outs imaginable.

Going back to the '"light = pure evil" theory, I could see the island actually being hell afterall, and the one thing that gets the survivors through it is FAITH, i.e. Jack now knowing NOT to pull the wires on the bomb. Faith, the one thing that will get you through evil and even hell itself. The smoke monster could still be Lucifer (again Lucifer = light), and his prison is hell, which he wants off of. Dharma = quest for knowledge (drilling, trying to harness uncontrollable energy) = biting the apple from the tree of knowledge = the corruption and failure of man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OneEightZero said:
Jack nukes the island, slow zoom into a raging, laughing Jack face.

LOST

Yeah, instead of the obvious close up of his eyes I'd like the final shot to be a close up of this face like this:
Crpa4.png

fireside

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Shit, look at Sawyer and his letter - even if it was for just a few episodes, we thought of Sawyer to be the conman who destroyed a child's life. The "answer" in that story, is that Sawyer was actually the child in that tale. Regardless of the role he played, Sawyer was always the central character in it. When we got to Anthony Cooper in S3, he was the manifestation of the Sawyer we thought James Ford was for those moments in S1. But did we really have that connection to him? Not exactly, because he was further from the core characters we cared about. He had become an obstacle for the character to get over (or rather, a man Sawyer had to choke out to release his inner demons). Once you get deeper into the mythology, you get further away from the reason you got into the mythology in the first place: the main characters. It's important to remember that, even when humanizing those mythology answers, that it still has to come back to the people the audience knows and cares for.
We care about the Losties and we want to know why they're on the island and what they're there for. Boiling all that down to magic light that no one knows crap about is fucking insulting. We were emotionally involved in Saywer's story because when he said that he was the kid that meant something. Finding the real Saywer was his purpose in life and we could empathize with him.

Now we're finding out that the only reason the Losties are on the island is because of some magic light, a whiny momma's boy and some magic smoke we still know shit about. Sorry, but the payoff to the Lostie's purpose on the island is fucking retarded and it makes the entire story so far retarded. It'd be like instead of Saywer being the kid in the letter Saywer found the letter on the floor one day and gets far to emotionally involved in this kid's life he knows nothing about.

Magnus

Man, I'll just be happy if we get a reasonable explanation for what LA X is and how it's important to our main 'universe'/timeline.

Dartastic

VALIS said:
I don't care about minor shit, they just absolutely HAVE TO explain the large scale mysteries so I know what the fuck I've been watching the last six years. Who are Jacob/MIB/their mothers, why are they seemingly personifications of good vs. evil and why/how does the island relate to all of this? I don't care why the smoke monster can't go over ash, or what MIB's real name is, but leaving that major stuff up in the air would be one of the biggest cop outs imaginable.

Exactly. Almost all they seemed to explain was who "adam and eve" were in the caves, and let's face it, if you give a shit about THAT at this point, you're giving a shit about the wrong stuff. Yeah, they explained a little bit more than that. Yet almost none of what they explained in this episode was useful, and of the stuff they did answer, it just opened up larger, more important questions. You can throw that "each question only opens more questions" bullshit, but I'm not buying it.

Holy blue fuck. This episode single handedly made this season worse than Season 5 and 3 combined. What in god's name gave anyone and everyone involved in this mess the notion that it was at all acceptable to spend the penultipenultimate episode recreating the fucking Blue Lagoon?

Jesus shit. This was thirty eight times worse than Ab Abstergo. I seriously want my goddamn hour of my life back. It would have been more entertaining reading a summary Wiki entry about The Lost Episode That Never Was than watching this crap.

One positive note: It's embarassing how much better MIB proper is at being an actual character than Possessed Zombie Locke.

The last half of this season has been utterly embarassing. LA X to Recon should be considered an entirely different season - an entirely different show - to the mess that came after. Every ounce of goodwill the show earned this season has been utterly burnt up with this fucking trainwreck of an episode.

ckohler

The corpses clothes surviving 2000+ years is either one of those mysteries we'll never have explained or evidence that they are making up some major shit as they go. I still have hope that the overall theme/explanation for the show is still on track with the original season one mystery but the fact that Jack said the clothes couldn't be more than 40-50 years old seems to ring more like the writers forgot to check Lostpedia.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
scola said:
I really could have done without the season one flashback. Added nothing to the ep. Imo
Yeah, and what was with them leaving in "didn't you find a polar bear? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?" Are you fucking shitting me? That completely ruined the moment.

Son of Godzilla said:
Holy blue fuck. This episode single handedly made this season worse than Season 5 and 3 combined. What in god's name gave anyone and everyone involved in this mess the notion that it was at all acceptable to spend the penultipenultimate episode recreating the fucking Blue Lagoon?

Jesus shit. This was thirty eight times worse than Ab Abstergo. I seriously want my goddamn hour of my life back. It would have been more entertaining reading a summary Wiki entry about The Lost Episode That Never Was than watching this crap.

One positive note: It's embarassing how much better MIB proper is at being an actual character than Possessed Zombie Locke.

The last half of this season has been utterly embarassing. LA X to Recon should be considered an entirely different season - an entirely different show - to the mess that came after. Every ounce of goodwill the show earned this season has been utterly burnt up with this fucking trainwreck of an episode.
tell us how you really feel.

duckroll said:
It's okay guys. Only 3.5 hours of this crappy season left. It's not all bad.

It's really a favor when you think about it. They're working hard to make sure it's not too painful for we fans to say goodbye to the series, when all is said and done.

Jak140

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Like almost anything on Lost, a single episode wouldn't make any sense out of context. I can agree that the kid stuff was half-heartedly acted, I find it hard to argue that Pellegrino and Welliver weren't totally engaging, no matter what they had to say.
The story in this episode doesn't hinge on previous knowledge of the series though. And I have gotten into many TV series based on great episodes I have seen out of context, so I don't think that argument quite floats especially in a case like this where the episode is essentially a standalone. Pellegrino and Welliver are great, but the writing in this episode held them down like lead boots. Janney was awful here too, she was miscast and stuck out like a sore thumb. Even the actress playing the bit part as the boys' real mother was better than her. And the coup de grace was Janney having magic powers and a magic cave to protect. God-awful.

Undeux

I'm gonna pass on saying anything smart and just point out that the flashback made me realize that Kate was much hotter in S1. That's all I got, guys.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pakkidis said:
So after watching this, its pretty obvious to me that Desmond will also be entering the light. Widmore did say he needed to know if Desmond can survive it.
:O So awesome.

Dreams-Visions said:
tell us how you really feel.
I am pissed that I bothered watching this shit instead of getting some goddamn sleep.
duckroll said:
It's okay guys. Only 3.5 hours of this crappy season left. It's not all bad.
And if they didn't bother airing this shitty ass episode the season finale maybe wouldn't drag on for fucking ever.

oatmeal

Banned
Okay, I read 13 pages of this thread....don't have time for the other 6. I'm in bed writing this and only got 2 hours of sleep last night so forgive me if this sounds awkward...

My initial reaction to this episode was pretty bad. I was very disappointed with it. I'm on the west coast, so I didn't get to live blog with the rest of you, but I did read along with the thread on commercial breaks to get a general idea.

Not surprisingly, my opinion was dead on with 95% of you in here.

When the LOST came up at the end, I was pissed off. That Adam and Even stuff was bullshit. They said 40-50 years in "House of the Rising Sun" and unless there is some time muckery that is going to happen in the next two episodes (Fuck...only two more...) that explains it, it was bullshit.

I think they really fucked it up by not having Rose and Bernard die in there last year. Even if they just retired to the caves and then this season Jack and Hurley see them on their way to the lighthouse and figure it out...that would have been great. If that anagram "The Bones Of Nadlers May Lay Lost In Caves" was actually an answer to a season 6 reveal...that would be some pretty fucking epic foresight by Darlton. Alas, it was not to be. Clearly, to me, they left it open ended and this season decided to revisit it because they had a way to write it in.

Regardless...this episode.

I think the major backlash is all due to the fans. When rumors leaked out that no major cast were going to be in it (And screw the flashback hammer to the brain, that doesn't count), and that it was Jacob/MIB-centric, people started hypothesizing that it would be something that it wasn't meant to be.

This wasn't meant to be the story of how the island came to be. This wasn't the story of how the rules came into play, or how the Egyptians came to the island and built their many landmarks.

As the press release states, this episode was only to share the motives for MIB's current behavior. And really, that's exactly what it did.

Much like Ab Aeterno wasn't about all of the extenuating circumstances surrounding Richard Alpert, only how he got there and his initial dealings with the MIB and Jacob. This was only about the MIB's life leading up to him turning into the Smoke Monster.

Alright, so a couple of things.

1. Seeing this episode made me realize that I really love the main cast. As good as Titus and Mark were in their scenes together, their story isn't something I particularly wanted to see. After "The Candidate" last week, where we got to spend the episode with all of our favorites (sans Ben/Richard/Miles/Desmond) with the shocking conclusion and deaths of some favorite characters, I was ready for more of that story. The story of flight 815 and everything surrounding them is some incredibly compelling stuff and has created some of the greatest characters TV has ever had to offer.
2. After seeing this, and pre-maturely mourning the fall from grace that LOST just endured, I started to realize that the islands mythology really isn't all that important. In all honesty, as Darlton have said time and time again, this isn't about the island, it's about the characters. That's the story they're telling, and they're doing a fine job at it. This made me realize that, really, they don't need to show us everything about the island. The glimpses we got into the core mythology this episode (The 'light', which is clearly electromagnetic based) are really something that needs to be explored on its own. I'm sure Darlton have their reasons why things happen, but unless they shoehorn them in (which they tried to this episode), there really isn't a place for it in the show itself. Without getting a MIB info dump (ala The Architect), there really isn't a way to show the viewer the origins of the island, and the reasoning for everything.

This brought me to start thinking of the encyclopedia. I think this would have been a great place for Darlton to really explore and explain the mythology behind the island (or as much as they feel necessary). It keeps them from having to disappoint viewers by forcing something that doesn't belong or not forcing it, I guess. It allows them to tell the story that is most pertinent (flight 815), while leaving hints of what catalyst the island acts as. While some might say that it would be a cop out, I think it would be an interesting way to expand the life of the franchise past just it's show.

Darlton have done a lot of things like the ARG's, and the mobisodes, and whatnot to build on the foundation of the show. Stuff like the Valenzetti equation, while canon, never had a place in the timeline of the show itself. It's important, in that it helps explain certain things, but it doesn't really affect the losties. So who's to stop them from going into more depth elsewhere? Anyway, that's still not the point of this post.

While initially I was on the 'hate' side of the fence for where LOST was going, as I read more and more I started to fall over to BenjaminBirdie and co's side. Remember in the premiere this season when Locke told Jack that the airline didn't lose Jack's father? They only lost his body? That's what happened in this episode. Jacob killed his brother, and his body is still around, but he is not. As BB and co have been talking about, the smoke monster really does seem like something bigger than just MIB. It seems like this is something that predates Jacob and the mother. This is especially made evident by the Egyptian drawings of the smoke monster. It's clearly something that has been in the island for a long time, and perhaps Jacob's sacrifice of his own innocence led to it being allowed out of the 'light' cave.

I think everything that Jacob told Richard in Ab Aeterno was true. The island really is a cork. It's magnetic properties holds in evil, and evil incarnate is the smoke monster/MIB. It is bound to the island because of this powerful force on the island that is holding it back. It was contained inside that cave for a long time (Jacob's mother had clearly been around for a long time), corked in, if you will, and it wasn't until the body of someone special came floatin' through that it was able to escape again. Jacob knows this now and has made it his mission to keep the monster contained on the island.

This doesn't really jive with the Smoke Monster leaving the island, but I'm not sure how that works. I'm not even sure how Jacob can leave...but whatever. That's another topic altogether.

So while this cave of light seems to be some out of left field bullshit, it actually fits the theme LOST has been plugging away at. And it's not like this is the first time we've seen the light. We saw it in season 2 when Desmond turns the fail safe and we saw it in season 5 when the Losties flash through time. This is just the first time we've seen it contained in one area.

God I'm exhausted. I'm sure this whole post makes no sense and if it does, I'm sure it's already been said in those magic 6 pages I skipped, but I thought I'd get my thoughts out of my head before I forgot. I think there is more in my noggin, but I can't think straight right now.

Anyhoo, I don't think this is the last bit of island information we'll be getting. I certainly think there is more smoke monster reveal than just it coming out of the light cave.

Annnnd, it's bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom