• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass shooting at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas; 58 dead, 500+ injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Jawa

It’s way more in-depth than that. And plus, if I did that, people would ask for video/photographic proof anyways (which is in the video)

Don’t you ever take a moment and think ‘fucking Hell, I’m acting extremely paranoid’?

Why for the love of Satan would anyone conspire to carry this out? I’ll blame the guy found shooting people from his hotel window. Believing in unhelpful lies doesn’t make you enlightened, it just makes you an obfuscating problem.

Let’s say it was all a massive conspiracy. That’s a huge risk for a covert group to take. Can you name a single benefit that a single person has gained from that tragic act of violence?

Tesseract

Banned
Don’t you ever take a moment and think ‘fucking Hell, I’m acting extremely paranoid’?

Why for the love of Satan would anyone conspire to carry this out? I’ll blame the guy found shooting people from his hotel window. Believing in unhelpful lies doesn’t make you enlightened, it just makes you an obfuscating problem.

Let’s say it was all a massive conspiracy. That’s a huge risk for a covert group to take. Can you name a single benefit that a single person has gained from that tragic act of violence?
HighYellowishFirefly-size_restricted.gif

DeeDogg_

Banned

What. The. Fuck.
This isn’t something new. These operations have been going on for generations and just because I can’t explain how it benefits the perpetrators, doesn’t mean that it wasn’t carried out by them. Why would they make their motive clear? And no, I’m not paranoid.
I would like for you to explain to me CONCLUSIVELY that it happened exactly the way we were told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom