• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Superstar Emma caught shoplifting at Walmart. Vince has 2 words for her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

slit

Sometimes? Have you seen the CEO lately? :)

Yes, but I don't know if Vince would be the one that makes this decision. She is not high on the company's totem pole. If it was John Cena, Randy Orton or someone like that, of course Vince would make the decision.

Dead Man

Yes, but I don't know if Vince would be the one that makes this decision. She is not high on the company's totem pole. If it was John Cena, Randy Orton or someone like that, of course Vince would make the decision.

I was just making a joke, I have no idea how involved Vince was with this.

slit

I was just making a joke, I have no idea how involved Vince was with this.

Yeah, I know. It was just general info. It's just that some people think Vince makes every little decision for the company down to what toliet paper is used in the dressing rooms.

FDC1

wwe diva and you can't afford a phone case?

facepalm_display.gif

I doubt she "stole" it by lack of money but low tier WWE wrestlers (she's a rookie) aren't that well paid and have ton of expenses.

Bert409

It was probably that Bucky Beaver motherfucker Kevin Dunn trying to screw over another NXT talent to make Triple H look bad.

krae_man

LOL Emma gets almost fired for stealing an iPhone case but Cameron gets a DWI and tries to bribe the police officer to let her go and gets no punishment.

slit

LOL Emma gets almost fired for stealing an iPhone case but Cameron gets a DWI and tries to bribe the police officer to let her go and gets no punishment.

I believe it was an iPod case. She doesn't make enough money to have an iPhone.

NastyBook

Yes, this definitely needs to be worked into a backstage thing where other WWE Superstar's shit starts to go missing. It'll start out with trinkets and whatnot. A phone case or some lipstick. Then it gets real bad. She starts grabbing peoples boots and clothes and shit. I can totally see her fleecing BNBs cape. She'll up the ante and start grabbing company materials. She end up taking one or two of Kane's pyro cones. Then finally somebody's strap.

This is going to be awesome.

Sanjuro

That logic is pretty much garbage. Cena could do pretty much anything and they would bury it Snuka style. How many wellness violations is Orton up to?

Simple. Cena and Orton are greater assets than Emma.

Would the Denver Broncos release Peyton Manning or a journeyman linebacker in a similar situation?

krae_man

Simple. Cena and Orton are greater assets than Emma.

Would the Denver Broncos release Peyton Manning or a journeyman linebacker in a similar situation?

I totally agree however your're proving my point. "We can't fire Emma for shoplifting because we'll have to fire Cena if he gets caught shoplifting or doing something worse" makes no sense. The double standard is there and will always be there.

Sanjuro

I totally agree however your're proving my point. "We can't fire Emma for shoplifting because we'll have to fire Cena if he gets caught shoplifting or doing something worse" makes no sense. The double standard is there and will always be there.

I read somewhere that her re-instatement had to do with her work visa. If the charge was great enough to revoke that, then it makes zero sense to keep her employed. Her lawyers probably got some good news on that front.

Other than that...

It's all about the monay.

Ithil

I've clearly been living my life wrong. This is the first I've ever seen of him without a tennis racket in his hand, and I need more angry Jim Cornette cursing about people he hates.

You should see the video of Paul Bearer angrily exclaiming how much he hates Kevin Dunn. Bearer, who hated almost no one in his whole life.

Nuklear

Banned
Major discrimination going on at the WWE if this was one of the guys it would be swept under the rug but it's a woman and she's immediately fired.

Nimby

Banned
I doubt she "stole" it by lack of money but low tier WWE wrestlers (she's a rookie) aren't that well paid and have ton of expenses.

She probably stole one because iPhone and iPad cases are hella expensive and she was making a statement. Ehh.. well I still think they're expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom