• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S6 |OT| of Phrasing, The Old Gypsy Woman & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many commercials
Yea, it's ridiculous.

I don't know if it's just me but the episode didn't really do anything for me. It's like nothing came of it, I feel we didn't learn much that we didn't already know from the s5 finale. I'm thinking maybe it might be time for me to move on from archer, this season will more than likely let me know.

Did the voices sound a bit different than previous seasons? Especially Malory... almost sounded like a different actor in the opening scene.
A few were definitely off, almost as if they hadn't done them in a while and were getting back in the swing.

Solid episode; not great or anything but I certainly enjoyed it. So far, so good.

"We need a minute, Captain Shit-Nuts!"

Form... returning.

Linius

Milton is a great addition to the show
p1kx90C.png

curb

Banned
A few were definitely off, almost as if they hadn't done them in a while and were getting back in the swing.

Solid episode; not great or anything but I certainly enjoyed it. So far, so good.

"We need a minute, Captain Shit-Nuts!"

Form... returning.

Such a great line.

Really enjoyed the premiere. Glad the show is back.

Nori Chan

Yeah, I'm on the same boat, I usually watch the shows online and didn't realize how long commercial breaks are...I love this show and would support it from hell and back but commercials :( netflix has spoiled me

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
watching it again I'm glad Malory and Archer pointed out the shitty baby name

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The "Sneak Attack.Typical" line killed me. I haven't laughed that hard at a one liner in a long time. archer hasnt hit that sort of high in a minute.

Red

Mike and Vics was one of the best lines I've heard from this show. S6 Ep1 at least stands with the best the series has offered. Thank god coke Pam and country Cheryl are gone.

Y'all should do like me and just get the season pass through a VOD service. No commercials.

Parch

Thank god coke Pam and country Cheryl are gone.
Archer lost me during season 5. Nice to hear they're back on track after lousy Archer Vice.
I know the characters were written to be annoying for funny sake, but the Pam character just got over the top annoying. I really hated her in season 5.

ampere

Doh, didn't realize this had already started. I don't have cable this year so I'll have to buy the episodes on Amazon or something.

mark my words that office hologram will get more use later. and I have a feeling
"Kato" (his name is Sato isn't it?)
is going to show up again later on in this season too. that's too much of a thing to let it go to waste. maybe
have him save Archer's ass in some later mission that involves going to Japan or have Archer bone his grand daughter or something
lol

I wonder how many more people knows about the secret hot tub other then Pam and Krieger. most likely Archer since he's on the planning committee.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought the premiere was a pretty good return to form after the (mostly) dreadful S5. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Mazre

"Kato" (his name is Sato isn't it?

No spoilers needed for episodes that've aired =D

The character is Kentaro Sato. Cato is Archer making a reference to the Pink Panther movies. Inspector Clouseau has a manservant named Cato, whom Clouseau instructs to randomly attack him by surprise to make sure his reflexes and combat skills stay sharp.

As for Ken's return, hard to say, going by Archer's history side characters may see a lot of use in a short time or may disappear for several seasons at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom