• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S6 |OT| of Phrasing, The Old Gypsy Woman & the Danger Zone - Thursdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The animation has been getting better and better. This fight showcased that.

LordCanti

That was a great episode. The fight was great, Krieger stealing the baby was great, etc. I'm so glad they aren't doing another theme season.

Guess Who

Banned
I honestly haven't really been feeling either of the episodes so far and all the positive reactions are kind of weirding me out.

Rembrandt

Banned
I'm so glad the show seems to have not missed a step. The animation improved a lot, too, I mean that fight, goddamn. Slater and Mallory together has me thinking they'll be getting into a lot of devious, illegal shit and I cannot wait.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i dont understand, why does lana want archer in ajs life? she pretty much already has her life planned out without him, so whats the point?

Linius

Is she..., younger?
02Do2Ff.png

#dead

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Malory cracks me up
She went ham on Cheryl, surprised she didn't shoot kireger either

Red

i dont understand, why does lana want archer in ajs life? she pretty much already has her life planned out without him, so whats the point?
Wouldn't be as interesting if Archer wasn't involved. Though untitled, this season seems to follow a theme like last year's Archer Vice. Maybe "Daddy Archer" would cover it. But we're two episodes in, so who knows. It definitely feels more focused than seasons 1-3 but whether or not that is a good thing remains to be seen.

I've liked it so far.

Manu

Oh man, great episode. And they actually came to Buenos Aires too.

Surprised at how they nailed everything except the accents and the car plate.

I just thought of something, we haven't seen Krieger's AI anime hologram girlfriend for a while (since she tried to help pack some cocaine for Krieger). do you thing this is proof that the Krieger we have right now is indeed not the original one? (since the original Krieger would rebuild/resurrecte her)

Another one out of the park. Archer is back for real!
Can't be stated enough. So glad that it looks like season 5 was just a temporary misstep and not a sign that the show was headed for decline. Btw they haven't addressed the ISIS thing yet have they?
I just thought of something, we haven't seen Krieger's AI anime hologram girlfriend for a while (since she tried to help pack some cocaine for Krieger). do you thing this is proof that the Krieger we have right now is indeed not the original one? (since the original Krieger would rebuild/resurrecte her)
I thought that it was clear that the real Krieger died. This Krieger actually seems less evil so far anyway.

OmegaFax

Whether or not Krieger prime died is intentionally ambiguous.

The first episode of this season leans towards clone while this episode leans toward the original Krieger. Saying that because he didn't know who Pam was in the Japanese spa ... but he did the Beaker "meep" like he did in S5.

I think that the real Krieger is dead though.

Red

The first episode of this season leans towards clone while this episode leans toward the original Krieger. Saying that because he didn't know who Pam was in the Japanese spa ... but he did the Beaker "meep" like he did in S5.

I think that the real Krieger is dead though.
He was having trouble with names at the end of last season as well, and used concussion as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom