• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight – Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC detailed and new Scarecrow image

sleepykyo

Am I missing something or isn't it incredibly obvious that the Arkham Knight's true identity will be
.....Hush....
given how their sub-arc played out in Arkham City?

Rocksteady claims Arkham Knight is supposed to be an original character. Honestly, I'm hoping it is
Hush
since that feels like a better build up the whole intelligence/specs op agent that has been watching Batman since Arkham Asylum but has never been seen. Heck I'd even take Azrael (what was his point in Arkham city).

Jetman

Is it just me or does the Batmobile look different in that pic? Could it somehow be a "Scarecrow"-mobile instead?

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
I'm still not fond of this practice though. What if I can't buy it until two weeks after release because that's when I get paid; is my sale of less value to the publisher than someone who pre-ordered from Amazon?

Yeah, before launch DLC is shameful, especially when it cuts off a part of the game.

Alienous

I'm still not fond of this practice though. What if I can't buy it until two weeks after release because that's when I get paid; is my sale of less value to the publisher than someone who pre-ordered from Amazon?

Think of it as rewarding players who don't allow for the opportunity of buying the game pre-owned or at a discount.

And you can always put the money away months in advance if you have the opportunity to pre-order.

cLOUDo

original-1.png

Please lock if old.

Shiiiiiiiet
Awesome image

delSai

Is it just me or does the Batmobile look different in that pic? Could it somehow be a "Scarecrow"-mobile instead?

Maybe it's because of Scarecrows hallucination? Only reason i can think of.
it doesn't really look that different to me, but if it's different, probably because of the hallucination stuff.

Now I need that Jason Todd DLC to be badass. Don't fuck it up Rocksteady!

Dude. It's Jason. Of course it's gonna be badass!

Reule

Can't wait to play as her. Maybe she'll run into Nightwing when she's in Blüdhaven? Maybe he'll actually have some dialogue this time.

Duxxy3

I love when developers announce DLC for a game that isn't out for months. Makes me feel like I'm not getting cheated.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I feel like Harley is looking more and more like Margot Robbie every time they show her. I'm not complaining.

Hoping the integrate it like how they did catwoman; if you don't have it they story continues on, but if you do have it then it pops up in the story to flesh it out a little. Hopefully the Scarecrow PS4 missions will be the same...

So, are the PS4 Scarecrow Nightmare missions just extra missions or did they basically cut out a chunk of the game for a separate version? I plan on getting this on PC so I'll get whatever bullshit this Harley stuff is but the idea that their might not be any Scarecrow missions on PC because Sony paid for them makes me kind of sad.

I loved the scarecrow bits in the previous games, and I'd be sad and kind of pissed if I miss out on bits with the big bad since they've been teasing him as the big bad for this outing.
I don't think that's the case at all.

erawsd

So, are the PS4 Scarecrow Nightmare missions just extra missions or did they basically cut out a chunk of the game for a separate version? I plan on getting this on PC so I'll get whatever bullshit this Harley stuff is but the idea that their might not be any Scarecrow missions on PC because Sony paid for them makes me kind of sad.

I loved the scarecrow bits in the previous games, and I'd be sad and kind of pissed if I miss out on bits with the big bad since they've been teasing him as the big bad for this outing.
I don't think that's the case at all.

The scarecrow missions are challenge maps.

Top Bottom