• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Seven: It's Never the Right Time to Wear Orange.

Karl2177

How has WVU had 2 bye weeks? Did they have a game affected by the hurricane?

I can't tell anymore whether people like this are fucking with us or truly believe what they're babbling about.
They literally don't have another bye week the rest of the season. It's not the worst bye scheduling though. Texas Tech and Iowa State had back to back to back years where their byes were the first and last conference weeks.

Step your sign game up Wisconsin

Cu0HDYkWEAACLbA.jpg

Falchion

Auburn's got a bye week which means a stress-free weekend of football. These noon games don't look that great though, we've got a backloaded day.

Auburn's got a bye week which means a stress-free weekend of football. These noon games don't look that great though, we've got a backloaded day.

Clemson game is starting out super interesting, despite what I expected.

The Pack is playing strong football.

squicken

The Mixon TD was impressive. Not the hurdle so much as how explosive it was. He had to react fast but made it look easy. Seems to run too upright for the pros but he'd make a good receiving back

HeySeuss

Dammit I missed Ric Flair!? I saw the teaser and was like no way that's for Ric Flair, he's from NC not Wisconsin.

Then I went outside to do some yard work and boom. Dammit I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I wanted to see his incoherent ramblings. Sounds like he didn't disappoint lol

I'm about to watch this instead of Oklahoma because they're already all over Kansas State.

Yeah, I expect OU to put up some nasty stats today.

I'm currently flipping between the Clemp game and the Texas Tech Cliff Kingsburies, but i can barely stomach Fox NCAA coverage. They cover high school games better than this.

Levyne

Banned
That might have been the most successful reverse I've ever seen Iowa run. I know it's Purdue, but Iowa never has speed.

Here's something to cheer you up. Was out last week and saw this:

30307509976_04cdfe6076_z.jpg
1N0UjV3.jpg

finally goign to settle into some football. Oldest turned 8 today and we had a massive party at Chuck E Cheese. 20 kids showed up. He's flying high at the moment, while my fiance puts his new basketball hoop together. Then we're going to have some alcohol and chill the hell out.

Top Bottom