• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin |OT| But You Already Knew That

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin34

Damn how the crowd sang along with The New Age Outlaws. The freaking low end guys of a stable get better crowd reaction than the current roster.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Mesmerized by the Rock tonight for 10 minutes, and then watching Foley win the belt makes my heart hurt a little. Damn, I really loved wrestling during the Ratings Wars years.

For the record, IIRC, Schiavone's giveaway of the RAW ending sent the masses running. The quarter and overrun for the Mankind win increased those segments ratings, by some stupid number, like .75 of a ratings point. Clearly the halcyon days of the business, when both shows were drawing combined, like 9-12 ratings points a week...

RBH

ZombieSupaStar said:
Barry Darsow.
barry-darsow-2.jpg

antonz

tekumseh said:
Mesmerized by the Rock tonight for 10 minutes, and then watching Foley win the belt makes my heart hurt a little. Damn, I really loved wrestling during the Ratings Wars years.

For the record, IIRC, Schiavone's giveaway of the RAW ending sent the masses running. The quarter and overrun for the Mankind win increased those segments ratings, by some stupid number, like .75 of a ratings point. Clearly the halcyon days of the business, when both shows were drawing combined, like 9-12 ratings points a week...
You are right. WCW being a douche and spoiling the ending led to a mass exodus over to watch it happen.

Lunchbox

Banned
Mr.NiceGuy said:
Everybody see what Cena is retweeting right now lol, he's been doing it for over 10 minutes.

what ever mang, he's just speaking the truth

fuck rock, lying sellout. Cenation won me back

Brinbe

Yeah, that chat... Anyway, interesting to see this after that Pac youshoot the other day.

Shamrock is too much, I swear.

Momo

Banned
12:50 AEST Mon Feb 24 2011
34 minutes ago

WWF Star John Cena died in a hail of machine gun bullets when thugs ambushed his 4x4 Jeep Cherokee.

Nothing could have saved John Cena who was just metres away from his home .

His mates rushed to help the 33-year-old, provided first aid and he was quickly evacuated.

But the veteran WWF star of 10 years service was dead by the time he reached the nearest hospital.

WWF international has not yet released any reports .

"Unfortunately John Cena received fatal wounds , 17 gun shot wounds in all
Joke email?

Must be due to using WWF and "metres"

Not funny at all though, idk what the "joke" is

When the Rock returned, that was the greatest thing.

His promo last night was awful. It reminds me of one of the last promos he did (if not the last) 7 years ago where it was taped and everyone was booing him. People were sick of him and his tired lines.

John Cena bringing back thuganomics was just pure awesome. No one has ever gotten the Rock that good. I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Cena bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom