• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Rikkun

|OT10| Stop talking about the damn Scudetto

But people come on, it's OTX! Think of something better.. like celebrating all teams who won their leagues *sgrat*

GQman2121

Banned
There is no way this Kagawa situation goes off without a hitch. I've just read that United could get him for as little as £8m. There would be loads of clubs interested in him if thats the price Dortmund are looking for.

How much did they let Sahin go for?

GQman2121

Banned
This window will be all about RVP, Kagawa and Hazard i reckon. Cant see any of them having deals done quickly, if at all, but the speculation will always be there.

tumblr_ljf1xrJ4rm1qi5eb8o1_500.jpg

edit:

This photo may actually turnout to be more appropriate.......

b_20110304130645_lucas_rodrigues_moura_da_silva_lucas_e_neymar.jpg

There is no way this Kagawa situation goes off without a hitch. I've just read that United could get him for as little as £8m. There would be loads of clubs interested in him if thats the price Dortmund are looking for.

Yeah, it's just too convenient for us not to fuck up.

Slizz

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljf1xrJ4rm1qi5eb8o1_500.jpg[img]

edit:

This photo may actually turnout to be more appropriate.......

[img]http://www.soccerplay.net/wp-content/uploads/b_20110304130645_lucas_rodrigues_moura_da_silva_lucas_e_neymar.jpg

Oh yeah. Bottom photo for sure. Neymar and RvP will be the biggest and longest dramas I think.

PaulLFC

Who is making the new thread?
I said I'd take over duties from elseanio just for this one as he won't be around to make the thread.

I think the best tagline suggestion so far is probably the glory relegation and tears one from the last page, but keep suggesting them as we've got a good couple of hundred posts yet until the new thread.

Hixx

You may be able to get rid of me Hixx but the feeling that your club/city is inferior to Newcastle will always be with you.

pNyXB.jpg

That's funny. Today I was talking to me dad about how daft mags try to goad me about how shitty a city Sunderland is when I couldn't give a fuck; I support SAFC, not the city fucking council. I spend a few hours there every other week.

Horrible choice of pic as well, embarrassing moment, doubly so considering the penalty was then fluffed ;)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576258_10150886713719973_280149964972_11639879_1878755380_n.jpg[IMG]

:D[/QUOTE]

I blame the 20 clean sheets.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UPpqF.jpg

Btw, Juve posted a Buffon video on their Facebook page with the caption: "C'è solo un numero 1. Forza Gigi!"

That's funny. Today I was talking to me dad about how daft mags try to goad me about how shitty a city Sunderland is when I couldn't give a fuck; I support SAFC, not the city fucking council. I spend a few hours there every other week.

Horrible choice of pic as well, embarrassing moment, doubly so considering the penalty was then fluffed ;)

It really is a fucking horrible city though.

;)

dc89

If RVP comes to Real I'll be very pissed.

I'm gonna give Mou a call now.

He's going one place and one place only...

----

548266_10151597321300455_208411345454_23921300_1489234770_n.jpg

MCFC bash tonight at the stadium. Dzeko has his troll face on, I can just about make it out.

Oh and gratz to City for having mcfc.co.uk named the best sport website in the world.

Noirulus

If RVP comes to Real I'll be very pissed.

I'm gonna give Mou a call now.

RVP is a really good footballer and all, but 40M Euros for a 29 year old striker is not the move we need to take right now..

And Higuain has been our best striker in terms of purely scoring goals. I don't want to see him gone!

WJD

He's going one place and one place only...

----

548266_10151597321300455_208411345454_23921300_1489234770_n.jpg

MCFC bash tonight at the stadium. Dzeko has his troll face on, I can just about make it out.

Oh and gratz to City for having mcfc.co.uk named the best sport website in the world.

lol, Hargreaves

pulga

Banned
I'm really scared over the Higuain thing. Tonight, he was wearing a RM jersey with all the players signatures on it. He was the only one with a shirt like that. Sure sign he's leaving?

celebracion_Cibeles.jpg

Edit: FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! HALA MADRID!

celebracion_Cibeles.jpg

|OT10| Unbelievable Jeff!

I like this one!

I hate my club so much right now, an article appeared in the daily star today about Kean being attacked by a fan.

Someone on a site I go on knows the ex editor who made some calls and it seems like the story came from Steve Keans pr man.

Kean has since denied the attack in his press conference

Noirulus

I'm really scared over the Higuain thing. Tonight, he was wearing a RM jersey with all the players signatures on it. He was the only one with a shirt like that. Sure sign he's leaving?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope

panty

celebracion_Cibeles.jpg

Same. I mean, it's like its already been decided. Fuck this, he can't leave.

385573_10150146787819953_19034719952_1643457_1033050002_n.jpg

I like this one!

I hate my club so much right now, an article appeared in the daily star today about Kean being attacked by a fan.

Someone on a site I go on knows the ex editor who made some calls and it seems like the story came from Steve Keans pr man.

Kean has since denied the attack in his press conference

I really hope you guys can pull away from that shit. I know how it feels to feel like your club is being run by a man who is going to tear the club you love apart and you can't do a thing about it.

Slizz

http://s5.as.com/recorte/20120503dasdasftb_170/LCO/Ies/celebracion_Cibeles.jpg[IMG]

Edit: FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! HALA MADRID!

[IMG]http://s5.as.com/recorte/20120503dasdasftb_179/LCO/Ies/celebracion_Cibeles.jpg

Awesome pic. Need hi-res version of that.

pulga

Banned
Xabi is in almost every picture. He must be so happy <3

He's finally won everything. Amazing player. We need to start giving Sahin more minutes though, Xabi isn't getting any younger.

Best picture from yesterday:

iAXZNkvfbUksT.jpeg

Iker posted this one on Facebook:

544823_413014658728765_189956894367877_1244505_207460047_n.jpg

Caption was: "Nos llevamos fatal..." which translates to "We got along poorly...", sarcastically denying all that hubbub a couple weeks back over Iker and Mou not getting along and Mou looking for a new GK. <3

Top Bottom