• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

sneaky77

I wouldn't blame Higuain for leaving, he deserves more playing time, it seems like ever since he arrived to Madrid there are always rumors of him leaving and always bringing another forward in.

Noirulus

544823_413014658728765_189956894367877_1244505_207460047_n.jpg

Caption was: "Nos llevamos fatal..." which translates to "We got along poorly...", sarcastically denying all that hubbub a couple weeks back over Iker and Mou not getting along and Mou looking for a new GK. <3

Goddamnit, I love pictures that show off camaraderie between players and coaches!

Higuain is only 24? I can't believe they'd let him move after so much success and him being so young still.

He's a goal-scoring machine for us. Came back through a career-threatening injury to be the most efficient goal-scorer in La Liga... I'm going to smash shit if Madrid sells him.

Clegg

Will anyone here get Elder Scrolls:Online?

I'm a fan of the series but MMO's don't really appeal to me.

I can see the game being even buggier than is usual for an ES title.

PaulLFC

Will anyone here get Elder Scrolls:Online?

I'm a fan of the series but MMO's don't really appeal to me.

I can see the game being even buggier than is usual for an ES title.
Nah. Not a fan of MMOs. I don't like paying a monthly subscription - it's probably worth it if you play the game enough, but I know there would be some months I wouldn't play it much, if at all, and it'd just feel like I was throwing money away.

Having said that though, I did play FM Live when it was on sale on Steam with a free 3 month subscription. It was quite fun, and relatively cheap for an MMO. It's a shame they didn't keep it going.

bjaelke

Nah. Not a fan of MMOs. I don't like paying a monthly subscription - it's probably worth it if you play the game enough, but I know there would be some months I wouldn't play it much, if at all, and it'd just feel like I was throwing money away.

Having said that though, I did play FM Live when it was on sale on Steam with a free 3 month subscription. It was quite fun, and relatively cheap for an MMO. It's a shame they didn't keep it going.

FM Live was pure terror. Every game world getting transfer spammed during start up. It had a lot of potential but I prefer online manager games to have regen players.

Zabojnik

PSG, they offering a shitload of money to him.

Juventus am cry. :( Higuain's father who's also his manager said they'll be talking to Juve come may. "Glorious club, everybody would want to play there, bla bla bla ..." And then he'll just follow the money trail, as nearly all of them do these days. I hate this shit, hate it with a passion.

PaulLFC

A couple of suggestions for the next OT title, from GQman's suggestion:

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears
Football Thread 2011/2012 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival and relegation time

Thoughts? Any other suggestions welcome too of course.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Blech, why are Cardiff being so shit? We cant have West Ham up here again, we even sent Robbie Keane over there last season to make sure they went down.

Top Bottom