• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverley could have scored there but he thought he would give poor old Jonjo a chance.

True greatness.

Cleverley's been good tonight.

But it's San Marino.

Shelvey's the future.
How bad do you think they actually are? Like. A league 2 team would beat them isn't it?

PJX

Downing is Underrated. Better than this Cleverly fella.

I think if Downing, Bebe and Adam mixed their DNA together and produced a child, that kid would be the best footballer in the universe. Forget world class, he would Universal Class.

Cleverley could have scored there but he thought he would give poor old Jonjo a chance.

True greatness.

To the contrary, that lack of a selfish streak will prevent him from ever being more than a Championship player

I think a League 2 team would beat San Marino on an average day. They're not professional football players after all

LegoArmo

Live in a shitty village about 20 mins away but for all intents and purposes, yes. I am a bit closer to Largs than Greenock but there is little reason to go to Largs unless you love Vikings.

I think I went to Largs for ice cream, one time, and I do like Vikings. I'm from Greenock myself but not been back in years.

K1LLER7

I think if Downing, Bebe and Adam mixed their DNA together and produced a child, that kid would be the best footballer in the universe. Forget world class, he would Universal Class.
:lol He'll be brought up by Heskey. Imagine a player with the tackling of Adam, the crossing ability of Bebe, the vision of Downing and clinical finishing of Heskey.

The world is not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom