• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Meier

Wigan's black and yellow look is bizarre. Love those Huddersfield shirts (at least from the high view -- kind of a weird combo up close). Very classic looking.

Red Dead is £15 on Zavvi Mega Monday. Tempted after hearing what everyone has said about it in here.
Top 3 games this gen IMO. Definitely worth it at that price (or any).

Arnie

Red Dead is £15 on Zavvi Mega Monday. Tempted after hearing what everyone has said about it in here.
One of my favourite games of the generation. Jealous of anyone who's yet to experience it.

Not for the first, nor for the last time. I can see them losing to Udinese next week. We have Siena at home, mmm.

They just aren't mentally strong enough to win a scudetto.

Coutinho should have had a beautiful assist btw, but Sturridge gave up on it when he was one step away from either taking it around Vorm, or winning a penalty

Coutz is like Kagawa, only good.

ShogunX

Leading at half time makes it a very different affair to your standard fare Anfield performance. We usually don't go crazy till the end. Ideally we come out and get another goal early on.

Maybe put on Borini for Suarez and Henderson for Downing or Allen, move Cou up top, and play Cou/Sturridge/Borini.

Why on earth would you do that? Suarez has been head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch.

LFC are the first team in the top 5 European leagues to hit 500 shots. Pointless stat but probably shows the amount we miss.

Phew. Needed Suarez to earn a good amount of FPL points today.

Shame Michu didn't play...

Vorm should have saved it btw. Very poor keeping.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ibzdHFefq8O9jR.gif

Tc91

Laudrup fucking handing Liverpool a free win.

Their first against a top half team this season.

I'm fucking devastated.

Fucking sad :lol vs a 2nd string Swansea team. Fuck Liverpool Fuck Swansea Fuck Bayern and Fuck Cuntinho.

Up the Red Dead, pissed off with betting :(

Zabojnik

Imo, they don't even have the squad for it. As I see it, they've been playing way over their limits so far and have Cavani to thank for that. As soon as we're out of the CL the scudetto race will be over.

Top Bottom