• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

1 more min and I don't have to listen to these fucking commentators.

Loving all these salty and bitter tears over us, we are shit but we going to win, so pfffttttt jog on

pulga

Banned
Pulga, fucking MOVE IT. You're late as it is, the tickets went on sale 5 days ago! Go to Listicket, english version, register and find Juve - Samp either by searching (city -> Torino, category -> Serie A/B, date -> next 31 days) or in the scrolling banner below. Everything's been sold out already, except for Tribuna Ovest Lat. 1st Ring (white sector closest to the corner):

juventus_nuovo_stadio2.jpg

45€ or 25€, if you're under 26 (!?). Pretty decent price for what I imagine aren't exactly the best seats in the house. :p While you're at it, see if you can get a Stadium Tour / J Museum ticket (it's there in the banner). If you're going to Torino for one day only you're fucked though, the closest date available seems to be 7/1/2012, the day after Juve - Samp. Still, totally worth it, imo. Book a cheap hotel on the 6th and you're set. You should visit the city anyway. :p

HURRY.

Well, fuck.

And yeah we're planning on renting a car and driving up to Torino and Milan. If we make it, I'm definitely asking to go on the stadium tour next day, I'd like nothing less than giving our amazing stadium a close look before leaving <3
Is there access to the home locker room? I will sniff Marchisio's ass warmer

Grazie mille!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Looooool Mourinho

What was that you said about Pellegrini? That you would not leave Madrid for a small team like Málaga?

Loooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom