• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HCS Pro League Summer 2017

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Holy shit 100-5 e.g. over nv empire strongholds game 1. Love this e.g. squad

op_ivy

Victory x going ham with the frenzy! Damn

LG looks so good in this coli flag.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Caught up on the matches. The LG Liquid series was great. Victory was going off on that ctf coliseum.

Also glad Splyce won.

op_ivy

Wait, what? LG in pro league with ryznoob!? Awesome, but they'd been running scrims with apg as recent as last night (destroying eg).

P.S. is beyond down? Can't access their forums

op_ivy

Victory dropped?

Yeah, a while back. No explanation I've seen, no sign of him. Apg ran with them and it seemed like a decent fit, beat eg last night 10-3, but I gotta say I'm thrilled to see ryanoob in pro league and teamed with ninja. Hope they can get along, both are my favorite pros. Kicking ass against ronin (minus cratos plus el town) so far, let's go LG!

op_ivy

Beyond is back up (?) and I'm trying to catch up, but it sounds like ryanoob is just subbing for apg. Shame

op_ivy

Hamy, rayne, danoxide and hienze on the new str8. I like this squad too!

Both NV series this week were great. People can shit on H5 all they want about various things, but damn if it isn't extremely entertaining to watch at the highest level.

op_ivy

New luminosity (-Vic x + apg) vs new str8 rippin (-ace, -apg, + kaotic, +rayne) up now

op_ivy

Great game 1, liquid 3-1 fathom ctf over optic

Final night of summer pro league!

Top Bottom