• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HCS Pro League Summer 2017

Huuuuuuuuuuukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. What a great game. Strongholds is a legitimately great objective gametype. Probably the best new one introduced in a long time, maybe ever in Halo.

jem0208

Huuuuuuuuuuukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. What a great game. Strongholds is a legitimately great objective gametype. Probably the best new one introduced in a long time, maybe ever in Halo.
Strongholds is easily my favourite mode in Halo.

Had so many fantastic games, even with randoms.

Strongholds is easily my favourite mode in Halo.

Had so many fantastic games, even with randoms.

A buddy of mine and I were playing in BTB one time, and it was Strongholds on the forge Burial Mounds remake and the other team was beating us kind of easily. Score got to like 149-40 points and we were able to secure the strongholds and come all the way back with some of the most intense defending I've ever done in a Halo game. My friend, myself and our team of randoms just synergizing so hard to come back to win. Was epic.

Always does seem like it produces some amazing matches, both playing and spectating.

Yeah I'm hoping NV at least puts up a good fight. Not sure who I'd rather see in the Grand Finals though, probably NV just because I like to see different winners. But I'd also like to see OG play another series against Splyce...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I went to Dreamhack today. I had never been to an event like this and it was really cool. There was a big crowd (once they actually started). With alot of cheering, oohs and ahhhs it was a fun time. Kind of easy to forget about all the negativity when you are in a crowd of a bunch of fans having a good time. One thing kept going through my mind while watching, "Man, these guys would make me rage quit if I got matched against them online". I was at Dreamhack for about 8 hours today so I left before the finals was over.

They need crowd mics.

That would be a great addition. I know one of the hosts said this was the biggest crowd they had in years which was surprising to me.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Renegod!

What a series so far.

Edit: cool you were there. Event looks great. You on twitter and it's all doom and gloom. Definitely things can be done better, but surely their are positives.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Live crowds make most things better. Excitement is infectious.

* Oh, goodbye stream.

Dammit, I guess I should have stayed if I wanted to see the end. I know there are some storms rolling through, but shouldn't be hard enough to knock out power or anything.

Top Bottom