• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

El Sloth

Banned
Christmas Update:

BcStM1LCEAEAmvu.jpg:large

8/31/13 update: Floe is streaming Amnesia at 11 p.m. (PST I'm guessing)

EVO Edit: Floe Playing I Wanna Be The Guy: Gaiden announced to be at a pre-EVO event on July 5th 10 p.m. PST

XGKrU.png

---

http://www.twitch.tv/eg_floe

He's beaten I Wanna Be The Guy and I Wanna Be The Fan Game and is now tearing his hair out in I Wanna Kill The Guy I Wanna Be the Boshy I Wanna Be the Guy: Gaiden.

Do not watch this stream if you have problems with the word "Fuck" and it's cousins "shit" and "asshole".

WEMtF.png

Edit: I Wanna Kill The Guy has defeated Floe and crushed his spirit in just the first chapter, so he's now moving on to I Wanna Be the Boshy.

Edit Dos: Skipping to I Wanna Be The Boshy may have been the worst decision in Floe's life.

4KUK6.jpg

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Aw, he beat I Wanna Be The Fan Game? I was watching it a few nights ago when he got to the insanely hard optional room to get a potion, forgot to keep checking.

El Sloth

Banned
Aw, he beat I Wanna Be The Fan Game? I was watching it a few nights ago when he got to the insanely hard optional room to get a potion, forgot to keep checking.
He should think about selling the archives of his playthroughs as DVD's with special commentary from the Cross Counter crew.

I'd buy 'em.

Type "Kappa" into the chat without the quotes. You get a mini version of the troll-like face in the OP which people use as the de-facto "trollface" on fighting game related streams(I can't speak for other streams).

Yeah, I would see them alot during the fight streams but didn't know what it was besides trolling. What, he killed PacMan

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Watched him play IWBTG and bit of fan game, so he actually finished the fan game ? Need to catch up.

Wonder if he will play the boshi.

The other day during I Wanna Be The Fan Game was so funny. The shit that game throws at you is evil.

Never watched his streams before though, who are the people phoning him? There was some guy pretending to be Batman telling him to be nice to the bats in the game.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
The other day during I Wanna Be The Fan Game was so funny. The shit that game throws at you is evil.

Never watched his streams before though, who are the people phoning him? There was some guy pretending to be Batman telling him to be nice to the bats in the game.

I think that's Justin Wong ? Best part is Triforce fake calls, he also did Spooky and Arturo fake calls hahaha.

Justin Wong called him a few times, but I don't know who is doing the imitations.

Frantic

I think that screen is already haunting Floe.

That music needs to play on WNF whenever Floe shows up to it.

Top Bottom