• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

SWEET GOAL MY FUCKING ASS

CLOUTIER DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!

HE DIDN'T GIVE ME AN ANIMATION TIMOTHY! HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE EFFORT!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Is it too late for me to get in? I just home from working out of town this week and missed the release day.
I want the Flames.

Cloudy

Banned
Buy the game and sign in. You can't take any of the confirmed teams on the front page though unless they drop out. So just pick a team and hold your spot...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
Buy the game and sign in. You can't take any of the confirmed teams on the front page though unless they drop out. So just pick a team and hold your spot...
Sounds good. I'll pick it up today or Tuesday.

Go Flames Go!!

Cloudy

Banned
A question....Is "Darknight" Marty Chinn? If not, that user has to pick another team cos FMT was in line for the Sharks next...

Can we get this moving. please? :)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Cloudy said:
A question....Is "Darknight" Marty Chinn? If not, that user has to pick another team cos FMT was in line for the Sharks next...

Can we get this moving. please? :)

afaik, Darknight is in fact, marty chinn.

Cloudy

Banned
Alright, I checked and for some reason I couldn't adjust fighting so I made a new league with fighting totally off

Name = GANHLONEE
pass = espn

18 players this time and that should be everyone. It's on you if you don't sign in on time. Also, confirmed teams from the first page are still in effect..

FightyF

Banned
Gonna sign up, but don't know which team to choose.

I got it down to Red Wings, Blues, Oilers, or the Canadiens.

Cloudy

Banned
Just so you know, there are 18 spots and 20 "interested" players. As long as you don't take a confirmed team from the first page, you might wanna just get in...

Cloudy: Can you PM all the people on the sign up sheet and give them until Tuesday night to sign up or confirm that they won't be able to make it in else they face a ban from yours truly? If you can PM those dozen or however many people with that message, I'll give you a tag of your choice.

FightyF

Banned
I signed on as the Oilers...from what I've read SystemShark dropped out so I picked them. Lemme know if there are any problems.

Maverick

For anyone that cares:

I have faced just....laughable computer issues over the past week that has included my XBL failing to work, my campus network booting me, and my computer just out-right failing to boot.

So now I'm at home getting my computer fixed, and I believe that I'm now back on the campus network, but I won't know until tonight when I get back to school.

But at least now THE GREAT ONE has the game. I swear, you mothertruckers better save a spot for me for when this shitfest gets straightened out.

I deserve my walk to the stanley cup.

- the great one.

Cloudy

Banned
I try not to do that cos if anyone needs a PM to remember to sign into the league (with this huge thread here), they will be deadbeats and we don't need that :p

Mav and Andy, I see you have the game. Go sign in...

Cloudy

Banned
Alright, here's the deal. If the league is not filled by 8pm ET tonight, I'll reduce it (again) and give the password to only the folks who signed in. Sorry but this is ridiculous....

Cloudy

Banned
Alright, all the 14 who signed up so far are in and there are 2 other spots left for whoever PMs me and signs in first . Everyone else is an alternate in case anyone has to quit for one reason or the other. If you didn't make it in, don't worry cos people quit leagues all the time. This might be a bit harsh but if you can't do a simple thing like sign into the league, why should we expect you to play?

PM me for the league info...

PS: If you DIDN'T sign in and you want in (I will bet anything that some of these 14 won't sign in or play), you can pm me as well and you might get a spot. We'll have an alternates list on the league site in case anyone drops also....

Fifty

Cloudy said:
Alright, all the 14 who signed up so far are in and there are 2 other spots left for whoever PMs me and signs in first . Everyone else is an alternate in case anyone has to quit for one reason or the other. If you didn't make it in, don't worry cos people quit leagues all the time. This might be a bit harsh but if you can't do a simple thing like sign into the league, why should we expect you to play?

PM me for the league info...

PS: If you DIDN'T sign in and you want in (I will bet anything that some of these 14 won't sign in or play), you can pm me as well and you might get a spot. We'll have an alternates list on the league site in case anyone drops also....

We have to PM you for the league info? If 14 people are in, why don't you just send them a PM? If we send you one, and then you send it back it's creating 28 messages instead of just 14.

shoplifter

^^^true enough. konex, you should just pm everyone the info. it shouldn't be up to me to get it from you after you've deleted the league for a second time.

Honestly, this was kind of dumb to start a NEW league. There are probably several people who were in the other league that was deleted the other day that haven't been on the boards BECAUSE ITS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND. We had 21 teams in, only needing 5 more, so why did we delete it in the first place? Surely 5 people would have joined in the next few days, now we're back to nothing (for a THIRD time) and its probably going to be the same amount of time before we get a single game in.

Now we're going to have people wondering wtf happened with the old league when they get back from wherever they went.

Cloudy

Banned
League name = LastCallLeague
Pass = pass

If you didn't sign into the last one, don't sign in w/o pm-ing me first....

Honestly, this was kind of dumb to start a NEW league

It's the only way to reduce the number of players

We had 21 teams in, only needing 5 more

Actually we've never had more than 14 people sign in and the first league (20 teams total) was deleted to turn fighting off

I'm just trying to keep deadbeats out but whatever....

shoplifter

Seriously, I looked before you deleted the first league, there were 21 teams of a possible 26. Whether or not fighting was a big enough deal to delete it is debatable.

I'll shut up now, but I think it was a little boneheaded to do it this way.

Cloudy

Banned
Seriously, I looked before you deleted the first league, there were 21 teams of a possible 26.

There have NEVER been more than 20 spots, dude. Read back in this thread to see for yourself...

Whether or not fighting was a big enough deal to delete it is debatable.

Everyone wanted fighting off and there was no way to do it after the league was made....

Malakhov

Banned
Fighting seriously sucks, I don't want it in the league. I don't want my Zedniks, Koivus and Ribeiros missing for 5 minutes because of a stupid unreal fight.

Cloudy

Banned
Again, the league has been reduced from 18 to 16. The 14 folks who signed in last time have their spots but the last 2 are up for grabs. If you want one of those last 2 spots and you don't PM me, I will kick you if one of the 14 guys is left out...

League name = LastCallLeague
Pass = pass

FightyF

Banned
What's wrong with PMing? *shrugs*

I just got back from work, will try to sign up tonight, and if not, tomorow morning... In fact, I'll just try to do it within the next 5 minutes.

-edit- my problem is that the wireless network adapter I use is taken from another PC. I'll buy one solely for the Xbox/PS2 soon to avoid this hassle. I can see a lot of hassle when Halo 2 comes out :)

Maverick

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

5:00 p.m. EST TODAY. THAT IS WHEN MY NETWORK WILL FINALLY BE OKAY AGAIN.

This league is probably already filled...which just blows....ugh, fuck you CMU.

:(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Gee I wish you guys could have some patience. Some of us have familys and spend time with them during holidays. I will be picking up the game today sometime. Therefore I can sign in tonight (tuesday) and be ready to go. But I'm not even bother buying the game yet if I can't play in a league.

Ramirez

LoL,why do people always play that card on us? :p

Man we all have family and friends,but it seriously takes all of 2 minutes to sign into a league...

shoplifter

Ramirez said:
LoL,why do people always play that card on us? :p

Man we all have family and friends,but it seriously takes all of 2 minutes to sign into a league...

It takes a little longer when you're out of town.

Top Bottom