• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Cloudy

Banned
OMG, I totally forgot about solrak who was here from the start. I guess Fight joins Tru on the alternates list :\ Join the tourney though....

The schedule is up......

edit: Unlike NFL, you can adjust every game in the season and play the real life schedule if you want o_O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got shoplifter for week one...I think I have to send you a friends request,I'm not sure if you're on my list.

Btw when do you want to play?

hey Konex...not to derail this thread...how are the week 7 power rankings coming along...I'm getting axious. :D

LET'S START TEH HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudy

Banned
Cmdr. Solrak said:
hey Konex...not to derail this thread...how are the week 7 power rankings coming along...I'm getting axious. :D

FMT made it but they aren't showing up for some folks as usual. I'll fix it later...

FightyF

Banned
I'm back...got home early at 10:30...and it's full :cry:

Ah well...let me know whenever something like this is going to happen again.

*turns around, walks away. cue: Incredible Hulk TV show theme*

Rodriguez

ARGH! They updated the fucking rosters. Player ratings have changed and I'm now missing some players. All that work for nothing.

I threw out some trade proposals to DMczaf and Shoplifter.

Edit: I get to tap Matrixkljdfnndw's ass twice. :D

Fifty

I'm just curious...maybe I don't know your history of something, but why do you always call matrix that? It's like you get angry when you even think his name. Is he your ex? :p

Rodriguez

Fifty said:
I'm just curious...maybe I don't know your history of something, but why do you always call matrix that? It's like you get angry when you even think his name. Is he your ex? :p

It's a long, sick, twisted story. But yeah, I hate the little douche bag. How can you not hate the guy? God, I just wanna fly out to NYC, walk up behind him, tap him on the shoulder, and then kick him in the balls when he turns around to face me.

Yeah......so uh........the league started, huh?

i lost to fifty :(

it was a good game. he started off with 3 goals in the first period, but then i calmed down. closed the gap to 4-2 late but i just didn't have enough time. i don't know what the name of detroits wing guy is, but that bitch is fast as fuck. i couldn't stop his forward progress or poke the puck away.

i better practice in my franchise mode and get better asap! i hate to lose ladies

Fifty

I'm looking to trade Hull. He's rating 90, which is very high in this game, but I don't want him on my team. If anyone is looking for an angry American with a fantastic shot give me your best offer. :D

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
come on malley, let's playyy

Fifty said:
I'm looking to trade Hull. He's rating 90, which is very high in this game, but I don't want him on my team. If anyone is looking for an angry American with a fantastic shot give me your best offer. :D

I'll give you Aki Berg :)

DopeyFish

yeah uh no thanks :p Mogilny is the best person on my team, and I need him to seriously screw with my opponents as when I use him, I can deke out everyone and get to the net :)

Fifty

You shame me. :( The city of Toronto is angry at you, Dopey. The Hull deal is off the table! Off the table I say!

Fifty

Yes, I predict quite a few goals will be scored in that manner (goalie turning it over) The refs don't blow the whistle as quick as they should, and people underestimate the other team quite often. I've made that mistake. I make a point of staying around the net after the goalie has the puck as often as I can. If it gives me a garbage goal then so be it. The other guy won't do it as often, and every goal is huge in this game. :)

DopeyFish

i wanna play a game with mav, but i hate that i can't add friends in the damn game. THIS SHOULD BE A REQUIRED OPTION BY NOW

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rodriguez said:
It's a long, sick, twisted story. But yeah, I hate the little douche bag. How can you not hate the guy? God, I just wanna fly out to NYC, walk up behind him, tap him on the shoulder, and then kick him in the balls when he turns around to face me.

Yeah......so uh........the league started, huh?

I want to drive to Buffalo ...knock on your cardboard box..hand you some food stamps and wish you the best of luck :)

Malakhov

Banned
Rodriguez said:
ARGH! They updated the fucking rosters. Player ratings have changed and I'm now missing some players. All that work for nothing.

I threw out some trade proposals to DMczaf and Shoplifter.

Edit: I get to tap Matrixkljdfnndw's ass twice. :D
Really? On live?

Malakhov

Banned
Konex, I can play tonight up to 7pm eastern time or after 10pm tonight. Gotta watch the Canada vs Slovakia game :p

Cloudy

Banned
Yah gg. That last goal was crap >_<

PS: You need to stop pausing the game when the OTHER guy has the puck.... :p

Cloudy

Banned
You did it TWICE. The first was right after the faceoff when I had the puck behind your net. You paused to do your settings and edit your lines. The other one was your phone, I guess. Next time, wait till YOU have the puck to pause even if your phone rings :p

And yeah, that second goal sucked too. I was being impatient >_<

PS: You can edit your lines on XBL before league games so why not do that?

Malakhov

Banned
Like I said on MSN, I edited one time my lines and it was to switch a player that I had mistakenly put on 2 lines, that time, you were in the neutral zone.

The second time I paused was after the whistle to put manual line changes on.

The 3rd time was when you were behind my net and I got a phone call, the play was going nowhere anyways.

I wont pause if you're about to shoot or do a nice play or you're in my zone but if you're in neutral zone, that's fair play unless you're on your way to a breakaway obviously. I mean I paused a whole f'king 2 times during play in the whole game.

I've played countless of peeps so far and I have never heard anyone complaining about pauses like you are. Come on, it didn't even affect the game at all. I won fair and square wich surprises me because I was thinking I'd lose this one.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm not saying you didn't win fair and square. I'd just rather my opponents not pause when I have the puck. And behind your net is the neutral zone, now?

Anyways, gg :)

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah GG, the shots were exactly the same if you've noticed. 33 on each sides. You were really going at it in the 3rd before you scored, I was getting worried when you scored to make it 2-1.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
I pulled off the Week 2 upset against the Red Wings earlier,beware the Coyotes! >:p

Yes indeed you did. For someone who knows jack shit about hockey, you impressed me with your play. I'm out till the 19th..Good luck in week one and two everyone! If week 3 starts when I'm gone, that's cool, there's no way it'll be over by that date so I'm not worried. I play Dopey then :)

Ramirez, remember to check the trade screen in the game, I proposed something.

Fifty

You won't have a clue? :p What about the huge set of comprehensive ratings each player has? Surely you can look at the numbers.

Maverick

Yo Comander. It's me Maverick...(Militant Black on XBL)

I dunno if you know my situation but my online has been fucked recently and i can't get on my laptop.

But my XBL is perfect.

So we can run tonight at 1130 EST?

GA champ and STIIIIL undefeated!!!!!

- The great one.

Top Bottom