• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 Online Season: LeagueName = "LastCallLeague" / Password = "pass" SIGN UP NOW!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This game is so annoying on HOF...I just had 40 shots on Shoplifter to his 17 and I couldnt get one goal on anything,end up losing 1-0....so frustrating.

GG shoplifter.

shoplifter

GG, I was sure I was gonna get toasted after the 1st period. My checking skills need some work, I'm giving up too many 2 on 1s because I'm missing checks.

Once I got that PP towards the end and got some pressure on, I thought I -might- be able to pull something off, but I figured you'd score too so it'd end in a tie.

DENIS MVP

MVP DENIS

(though giving up 40 shots is just how we really play, so it's no big change :D )

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty...I hate this game ;)

shoplifter

I propose that the game winners write the recaps for their games. I've already taken the liberty of writing mine, since I don't expect to win another game. :D

Rodriguez

shoplifter said:
I propose that the game winners write the recaps for their games. I've already taken the liberty of writing mine, since I don't expect to win another game. :D

Man, that Marc Denis sounds pretty self-centered.

Malakhov

Banned
I've learned I can't play with the lightning, not used to their defense at all, malleymal kicked my ass when I played him with the Lightning.

2 other games I played against him ended up 2-1 bleh. I had so many good opportunities and good shots but they never went fucking it, god I was frustrated.

Malakhov

Banned
shoplifter said:
I just did a recap from my match with konex, not that great but it's better than nothing heh.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Malakhov said:
I've learned I can't play with the lightning, not used to their defense at all, malleymal kicked my ass when I played him with the Lightning.

2 other games I played against him ended up 2-1 bleh. I had so many good opportunities and good shots but they never went fucking it, god I was frustrated.

Yeah I didnt think you had enough, I thought you were going to challenge me again, and all them damn fights...... Good games man...

Cloudy

Banned
Solrak/Mav, about your game. Solrak won 5-4 but his team is only credited with one goal. Before I pm the ESPN admin to look at it, is there something I'm missing? Was it a penalty shootout or something? o_O

Fifty

Even if you're joking I'll just say this: No, it couldn't have been that.

That is weird though. Daze has 3 assists, I'm not sure what's up. Ruutu has 4 goals according to the box score but on the player list he's not there!! Anyway, I'll leave it to the rest of the folks to hold the fort.

nope...I guess the fifth goal came in OT.

If you look at mav's team stats...he has 4 GF and 5 GA.

odd!!!

Dear Sega,

read the tag!!!

Cloudy

Banned
Well I didn't look at the boxscore when I posted that. Just the standings. I guess it would be an OT tie anyways, right? :p

Cloudy

Banned
Go into your roster on XBL and see if your new players are in the rotation. I see them on your roster so you have them but you never know. They might not be dressed :p

Maverick

Well I've finally fallen....

Solrak played really well. He was dominating me 3-1 in the 2nd, but then I came back pretty quick to 3-3...then he goes ahead 4-3, and I score with about 4:00 left to tie it again.

Then in OT he scored....just...a really quick goal that I didn't even see coming on the power play.

I think I'm going to have a lot of work ahead of me with the Penguins this year...but that was only my 5th game, so I'm sure I'll get my game back on soon.

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, Ruutu now shows up in the boxscore and his stats show up in his player profile too. Maybe it's just a matter of time till it shows in the gf/ga in the standings?

Cloudy

Banned
What's the story on the Vancouver/Phoenix game? Was it almost over anyways or do you guys want me to reset it? And Bish, there is something making your connection drop. Are you on a router? If so, forward port 3074...

Hey guys, sorry I've been absent, but my internet connection's been fucking up again, and I got called in for 15 hours of work yesterday. I'll be available to play games tonight and tomorrow during the day if my connection's fixed by the time I get home.

Also Maverick got beat... BY SOMEONE USING THE BLACKHAWKS?

Man...

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
FUCK YOU SEGA

TAKE YOUR SHITTY GODDAMN BUGGY FUCKING NETWORK CODE AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR NO-TALENT ASSES YOU HACKS

I'M GLAD DREAMCAST DIED, YOU HEAR ME?

FUCK

edit: Jesus Christ. It's like I'm cursed or something. Laggy as hell and drops galore. We were about 1/3 of the way through the 2nd period, I'd like to continue the game if I wasn't rocksolid sure that it would fuck up on me again. I'm gonna have a brain aneurysm at this rate.

How do you forward port whatever it is?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Fine then smartypants, why do I keep getting dropped and then hanging in the update screen? and how do I forward these port things?

Cloudy

Banned
How do you forward port whatever it is?

In yout router settings application, click on port forwarding and either set up a DMZ or go to the forwarding menu and set up 3074 for xbox. It works differently for different routers so the company website would have detailed instructions for this....

why do I keep getting dropped and then hanging in the update screen?

Your router's security has an issue with the league server. Try forwarding port 3074 because that port has to be open for smooth league play.

I'll see if I can find any more info for you on the espn boards...

PS: I'm resetting the game....

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
When running the Linksys app, it says I need to set my router to a Static IP before using port forwarding. Any ideas? Better yet, hop on #ga if you can...

Ramirez

Rodriguez is always crying about something :p

I'll play Bish again no problem,I just hope it doesn't drop again :( If its at all possible to play without the router for you,then I'd try that,seems the best way to go about things :p

When ya wanna try again?I'm free now...

I'm at work right now, and I should be home before 6:00pm PST- could anyone tell me (if possible) who I'm lined up to play first so I can arrange a match before I get off work?

Also, what happens if you get dropped from your game in a season match? Does it just not record the game, or does the one who drops get a loss?

Top Bottom